MR, GYM, S.H.E.I.L.D 2 👅 👅

He pulls from her and smirks licking his lips so seductively. Mox gulps and just stares at him, wondering what the hell just happened. She didn't even know if it was a reflex or arousal that caused her to roughly grab his face and kiss him in such a manner. This was gonna cost her, she's messing with the titty master not an ordinary man.

Dean smiled into the kiss and lifted her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist. He broke the kiss and just stared at her chest, definitely big, fat and juicy-looking breasts with water running all over them was a very very nice sight to see.
"Damn, me. I'm gonna titty this tits, you would like that, wouldn't you? " He says, squeezing her breasts. Mox moans and nods.
Dean gets to work with her permission and lays her back on the shower wall, taking her whole right booby in his mouth and sucking. Mox throws her head back and pushes her boob deeper, her nipple touching the back of dean's throat. In his mouth, his tongue just drives her crazy as he continues to lick the nipple. His hands start fingering with Mox's pussy and she moans. "Oh Dean, go faster" She says
"Gladly" He answers and starts rubbing her clit with his thumb faster while the other fingers push deep inside of her. She cries out and Dean quickly covered her mouth.
"Now me, we wouldn't want anyone to hear us now would we? " Dean whispers in her ear and licking it. Mox shivers under his touch and nods. Dean smirks and starts biting, licking and kissing her neck causing her to moan lowly. He then pinched her nipples and she bit her hand, not wanting to make a sound.
" You like that baby? " He whispers and kisses her lower lip. Mox answers him with a moan and that just makes him hard. He kisses down her body and kisses the top of her waist.

Mox shivered as he started to kiss around her thighs and softly biting the skin. He stopped kissing circles around her thighs and eyed her pussy. Wet, dripping, needing his attention and his tongue. He stuck his index finger inside and started wriggling it causing mox to moan, he took it out and teasingly licked his finger.  "It tastes better than I imagined, that means eating you out makes up for my lunch" he smirks and starts kissing her pussy. Right now, Mox is floating on air, not even on cloud nine, hell, she's on cloud 560369058000000!!!!!

"Dean, please, I.. I" She can't even speak right!

"Ssh baby. Daddy's gonna make everything better, k? " he coos in her pussy sending vibrations right through her. His tongue started doing wonders and she was actually wondering if she was still in bed or maybe she passed out during one of those bench pressings with Edge. Everything came back into reality when she felt dean's hot wet mouth start sucking her clit.
"Shit! Oh Dean! " She cried out in pleasure. He smiled and started licking the insides of her whilst sucking sending Mox to the planet 'Fuck I'm gonna cum'.
" Dean, I'm gonna cum" She announces. "No one's stopping you darling" he says looking at her before diving right back in.
Mox bit her bottom lip, trying to control the liquid that wants to shoot out. She wasn't sure if Dean would like that even if he told her no one was stopping her. She held it in that is until....
"HOLY FUCK! " She cries out when Dean starts thrusting into her. He starts off slow, wining his hips which made his junior to wriggle around in mox's body sending her over the edge.

Then his thrusts started becoming harder and rougher. Christ, he was hitting her g-spot with every one.
"D..fuck! Oh God, don't stop" She moans. Dean raises an eyebrow,
Mostly cause she called him D-fuck? Is that supposed to be his new ring name or something?

"D what? " He asked, but still thrusting. " What are you talking *moan*"about? " she questions
" You literally just said D fuck, what the fuck does that mean? " Dean says.
" Oh that, well, I did want to say your name but your cock feels so good in my tight pussy an-Oh God! " She stopped mid sentence.
" thanks sweetie, and I know you want to cum" He smirks.

Mox bites her lip cos she knows it's true.  "No daddy, I don't" she answers cheekily and that just drives Dean crazy.
"Then that means daddy isn't doing his job right " Dean smirks

Dean pins her hands to the wall rests her back flat on the wall too. He starts thrusting at an extremely fast pace causing Mox to arch her back and moan loudly. " How am I doing princess? " he smirked. Mox couldn't even talk and the only thing that would come out of her mouth would be curse words.
"You're doing good daddy, so so good. Fuck me into submission daddy" she whispers looking at him with innocent eyes. That just turned Dean on the more. He positioned himself better, using his legs to clamp around her laps, and then pushes deep. Mox lets out a squeak and closes her eyes. He grabs hold of her waist and goes all in.
"FUCK DADDY! " She moans and digs her nails into his back. He groans and starts pushing in and out, destroying her pussy.
" Daddy, I'm coming " She barely breathes out.
" Scream my name baby. Let me hear you say it " He whispers in her ear.

" Dean!! " She says as she squirts all over Dean's cock. Dean groans and keeps on thrusting and finally releases in her. He pulls out and leans on the wall for support, smirking as he sees mox breathing heavily and sweating.
" Well me, I'd like to do this more often " he whispers in her ear as they start taking a bath.
" You can take me anytime, daddy " she whispers back, kissing him
********* ********************
" Here is your winner, and the new divas champion, MR!!!! " The ring announcer declares as the referee holds up mox's hand.
The crowd cheers wildly for her as she smiles at the beautiful championship on her shoulder.
She blows a kiss at the crowd as she makes her way backstage.
" Yaaaaaas girl!!! " Alice says, squeezing her in a tight hug.
" Make room for me!!! "Bayley says, joining in.
" Great job, mox. I've never had competition like you " AJ says, shaking her hand.
" That's cos Jon taught her how to dirty deeds hard! " Nikki smiles and mox nods.
" Speak of the devil, and he appears " Eva squeals. Mox turns around and sees her boyfriend with his brothers practically running towards her.
Seth picked her up and squeezed her. " Great job M. I see you've studied the art of the winning " he smiles, putting her down
" I learnt from the best, didn't I? "
She smirks.
" Exactly, I'm proud of you, current divas champion " Roman says hugging her.
Mox lets him go and runs to Dean,whose arms are outstretched and needy. She jumps in his arms and he hugs back.
" Good job, me" he whispers and kisses her ear.
"Couldn't have done it without you " she whispers back and kisses him. They pull away," I don't suppose we can celebrate after raw, can we? " she says, biting her lip so seductively.
" You read my mind princess" Dean smirks