ITS A FUCKING WHALE WOLBUR SHOOT

"AYO, WILBUR!!!!!!" toomy breaks down the glass door, poking a blond head through. "HOW ARE YOU, BITCH????" the glass pieces are everywhere.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, TOMMY ISNT IT," wilbur shoot yells angrily back because he is British and Senile with Old Age.

"WILBUR!!!! DON'T BE RUDE TO TOMMY!!! actually no, continue that attitude, both of you are gremlins," Ph1zA minecraft, founder of minecraft, calls over, and techno snorts monotonously from his anarchy-timeout corner.

"Techno, don't make me make you sit in your little corner for another hour." Philza Minecraft says, and techno visibly shrugs from the corner, pushing the chair on its back two legs, swinging arms behind his head. "ok, dadza."

"AY, DADZA, LET'S GO TO WALMART!!!!" tomyinit yells because he is physically unable to lower it down 100 decibels.

"What do you FUCKING mean, WALMART?? THERE'S NO WALMART IN BRITAIN, GREMLIN BOY," whalebur screams and his voice cracks because he is Old as Fuck.

"LOOK!!!!" tomy points to the distance and on the shop opposite there are big block letters that spell: "walmart" in comic sans font.

"What the fuck??" wilbur yells. he should stop yelling before his voice dies from old age and swear words.

"where'd that come from, i wonder? it's like as though one of us here is american and summoned the pure spirit of a walmart," techno monotones monotonously because his voice is deep and monotone.

"Ok, techno," Philza Minecraft says tiredly.

"MR PRESIDENT, MR MINECRAFT AND PIG, LET'S GO TO WALMART!!!!!!" tommy yells and then suddenly they are at walmart.

"HOW???" wilbur screams löudly.

"Big Man ENERGY!!!!" tommy yells.

"cool 👍," techno monotones, and Philza minecraft wants to kill his sons.

they grab. a trolley and then run inside. tommy isn't it leaps and swings his long lanky legs over the metal edges, flopping gracelessly into the trolley.

"Tomy, how am i supposed to put stuff in here if you're blocking up sixth-sevens of the trolley container space?" Phil sighs wearily. toomy perches a sneakered foot onto the front edge of the trolley, leans back cooly, swings the other foot bent on the other.

"DEAL WITH IT!!!!!"

"Yeah, uh, Philza Minecraft, i'm gonna do that too," wilbur finally does not yell, yeets himself into the trolley.

"THERES NO SPACE WILBUR!!!!!"

"No ❤️."

"i feel the underlying urge to throw myself into the mix because chaos," techno monotones, then tips over and crashes into the trolley's messy mix.

Philza sighs. "Ok, hormonal children, can we go shopping now?"

"YES SIR PHILZA SIR!!!!"

"Yeah."

"yeah."

"Great." Phil claps his hands together eagerly, "Let's go."

══════════════

"WHY IS THERE A WHALE??? WILBUR?????? WILBUR SOOT!"

"I don't know, PHILZA MINECRAFT!"

"PHILZA, HE SUMMONED ONE FROM SMP EARTH!!!"

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

"TECHNO?"

"i dunno, phil, i was vibing, i don't know why people are screaming so loudly right now— geez, lady, why are you running?"

"WILBUR!!"

"IM EXTREMELY SORRY PHILZA I WONT DO IT AGIAINSJSHEKDKKDJRKDKSISOSK—"

"HE JUST IRL KEYSMASHED PHILZA MINECRAFT!!"

"OMFG JFC TOMMYINNIT LISTEN TO ME AND STOP YELLING, LITTLE FUCKER!"

"whoa, phil, didn't know you had it within you."

"Thanks, Techno, as always, your opinion is strongly appreciated."

"no problem, dadza."

to be continued???????????????