Quick Introduction pls read

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between I want to welcome you into this story. This is the first fanfiction that I am posting and hopefully, you guys like it. I want this story to be as inclusive and accurate as it can be while still being compatible with the story.

I really want to interact with you all as much as I can so don't be afraid to comment. I want to use your input and get out of my comfort zone so if there is a fanfic you want me to write please let me know. I want to write about different genders, sexualities, disorders, and disabilities so that everyone can feel included.

So please bare with me because I'm going to take the time to educate myself on each topic you want me to write about. Don't be afraid to reach out and help me as well.Now about the story, this is a story about a polyamorous relationship. If you don't like this don't worry I'll have other fanfics in the future that you might like. This story will have a few of my OCs in it for drama and friendship but what you look like will be completely up to you. The beginning of some chapters will have a key for certain abbreviations that you'll have to fill and the end of some chapters will have some questions for you to answer.

Now I have some questions for you please comment on the answer you choose.Do you guys want a character analysis page?

Yes

No

Would you guys be interested in doing more polls like this in the future?

Yes

No

As the story progresses would you like to know more about the OCs that I put in?

Yes

No

Would you guys be interested in a QnA about me or my Ocs?

Yes, OCs

Yes, author

Yes, both

No, neither

Thank you so much for being here and answering my questions. I hope to interact with you all in the future. Bye!