Part 1 - Two Years!?

"Chloe! Hurry up!" A girl yelled as Chloe ran over to them as they panted heavily. They were running away from people that recently pranked. They did Ding Dong Ditch, and threw a pie at their face. It was soo funny. "He stopped chasing us." She giggled as Chloe groaned quietly.

"This will be your fault if he calls the cops on us." Chloe sat on the nearest bench to catch her breath. "I'm going home. I'll see tomorrow, Katie."

"Cya." She mummbled and walked on a different path to go home.

Chloe walked down a street and kicked a stone which landed on a window causing it to crack. She gasped as the person saw this and who it was. They called the cops as she made a run for it.

"This is just great!" She climbed over a fence and into someone's backyard. She saw a small boy look out the window with his mother behind him. They looked out of the window and gasped. Chloe sighed and walked off since she was out of breath. "I don't want to go to jail..."

She walked down the dark path as cops pulled over and got out of the car.

"Hey! Are you Chloe Pendanski!?" A male cop who was a different race asked as she gulped.

"Y-Yes, I am." She stopped and looked at the two cops.

"Yeah, your coming with us." He calmly spoke and walked up to her to put handcuffs on, but to his surprise she punched him across the face and made a run for it again.

The other cop caught up and quickly handcuffed her.

"Your punishment is worse now for assault." She mummbled as Chloe sighed sadly.

---

Chloe was taken to her mother's house as she answered with a gasp.

"What happened?" She asked surprised, letting her daughter and the cops inside.

"Your daughter pranked this poor man twice, cracked someone's window and assaulted an officer." The female officer spoke as the male officer used his last tissue to stop his nose bleed.

"Chloe! Why would you do this!?"

"The pranks were my friend's idea, the window was a complete accident, and the assault was for him trying to handcuff me then I got scared and reacted. I'm sorry, mom." Chloe cried and hugged her mother.

"She will be sent to court to see what her punishment will be in three days." The male officer spoke. "Assault to a police officer is against the law, so is destruction of personal property."

"Okay, officers. Have a nice night."

---

In the court room...

"Chloe Pendanski. Your crimes will result you to a punishment. You can go to jail, and I would not lose one bit of sleep over it. But, I don't know what good that'll do. However, there is currently a vacancy happening at Camp Green Lake." Chloe looked at him in shock as she sighed deeply, away from the microphone. "So, what will it be? Camp Green Lake, or jail?" The judge asked as Chloe thought about it. There was no well in hell she is going to jail.

"I guess... I choose the Camp Green Lake." She softly spoke into the microphone.

"Two years at Camp Green Lake it is." He hit the wooden hammer on the other wooden thing.

---

The court time was over and Chloe is going to be picked up at 9:00am by a yellow, dirty bus.

"Mom, I am soo sorry about this." Chloe sighed and sat on the couch with tears growing into her eyes.

"It's okay, but you do lose your cool at times." She sighed and hugged her daughter. "I'll explain to your brother tomorrow."

"Okay."