Chapter 1

James pov

I'm so excited! I will go to Hogwarts in one week. My friend Peter will go to Hogwarts as well. I really hope that I'll be sorted into Gryffindor, like my parents. Based on the story's they told me when I was younger, Hogwarts is a beautiful and old castle. There is a big forest, they told me, and it's named "the forbidden forest". But they can't expect me to not go in there.... I want to see every single corner of Hogwarts.

Peter pov

I can't believe that I'm really became my hogwarts letter. And.... My best.... and only friend James got his letter too! I hope I will be sorted into Gryffindor because James probably will be. But Hufflepuff sounds nice too. Kindness and loyality... But being a Gryffindor with James would be the best!

Remus pov

Since I was a young boy, I have a furry problem. I'm a werewolf. When I was a 4 year old child I was playing in the front of our house... It was late. Then it happened, it were only seconds... and the werewolf bite me. It was Fenrir Greyback, the worst werewolf who was ever known. I thought that I'll never get a Hogwarts letter since this day, but I had luck... Albus Dumbledore became headmaster of Hogwarts-School of witchcraft and wizardy. He's a good wizard and based on all what I heard about him, he accepts everyone, werewolves, squibs, muggles..... everyone. The letter said that there is a possibility which lets me to go to Hogwarts and I could go out in the full moon nights because Dumbledore will plant a whomping willow. There also will be a secret passage to a hut near a small village. Then I can transform there and stay until the next morning when the nurse picks me up. I'm happy that I can go to Hogwarts, even if I have my furry problem. I don't know in which house I want to be sorted in but I think Ravenclaw would be the right one for me, I mean I really like to study and reading and stuff. But chocolate always will be the best thing on earth!

Sirius pov

Yaaayyyyy! Finally! Finally, I will get out of this house. I got my Hogwarts letter! Only one week more with my dreadful mother and I will be free for one year then I only will be "home" in summer. And... I will break the family tradition. For centuries, all members of the Black family have been sorted into Slytherin. I want to break this tradition. I'm not like all the other members of my awful family. I think Gryffindor wouldn't be bad for me... But to be honest, it doesn't matter in which house I will be sorted in if it's not Slytherin! My younger brother, Regulus, isn't one of the worse members in my family, my favorite cousin Andromeda isn't worse too. She was sorted into Slytherin but she's very kind. I really like Regulus, I mean he's my brother. In fact, I'm sorry that he has to hold out with our terrible mother for a longer while.....

____________________________________

Okay, so it was the first chapter of my fanfic. It's my first fanfic so, it's not really good but please comment if you liked it or not!
-B