Part 1 🫶🏻

guys I wrote this when I was 13 so it's very very very cringe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting outside your house in your hometown, a village. Your mother and father said to have died years ago, but You don't believe that. You were just the weird girl who quit being a holy knight, everyone envied you because of your outstanding powers.

You decided to go for a walk, bad idea though. Someone with black clothes and a weird mask on his face had kidnapped you and knocked you out.

You wake up in a bed and see someone grabbing your right breast and squeezing it.      They had bright green eyes and blonde hair.

"Wha- uh- HEY!!" you say realising what he's doing, you were half asleep and dizzy.

Sitting up, you ask "where am I.. and who are you?!!?" Giving the blonde haired boy a Curt look.

"Woah, large attitude I see!" He says, with  quite a large smirk on his face.

You sigh. "Did you kidnap me you littl-" you start, but you were interrupted "no. Ban did, but listen. Your MINE, got it?" The blonde hair boy said.

Shocked, you say "I DON'T BELONG TO ANYBODY YOU PEICE OF-"

Interrupted again, someone comes in with rather spikey hair calmly saying "hey, lower your attitude Y/N, your being too loud"

Filled with anger you exclaim, "what am I meant to do when a f- creep has kidnapped me and now I'm being claimed by someone I don't know!!!" you rage "how do you think I would act!!?"

the boy with blonde hair leans close to your face and says "if you don't lower your voice I'll kiss you."

Your really pissed off at this point and go in for a slap, shocked, you notice that the blonde boy had already caught your hand and is holding it tightly.

"I love you too" he says with a wink and a smirk.

The boy with spikey blue hair starts laughing like a hyena-                        (😂😂)

The blonde boy kisses you but you won't budge- so he forces.

Out of breath, you say, "can you atleast tell me your names?!"

The blonde boy says "My name is Meliodas. I thought you knew already? Wait.. you really don't remember?" He says, turning to the other boy.

The other one says "I'm ban, what happened to you though? I thought you were the one with the best memory here-"

You realise these two already know you, you get a flashback of when ban came into the room, he had said your name!!

"I'm meant to know u guys? Uh anyways can I go back home now ?" You ask impatiently.

Meliodas was looking at you with a face of the description "I'm about to piss myself from laughing" .

You get rather mad and short-tempered. You're about to start on him, you give him a death glare saying "ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION YOU IDIOT"

He says "OKAAAY OKAAY- I'll tell you the answer."

"No." He lightly says  with a bright smile on his face :)

You get really pissed and are about to yell but then you feel his lips on yours again.

He breaks the kiss, "ban get out really quick, I gotta give her a welcoming gift.." he winks at ban ;)

"You littl-" you get interrupted for the 1000th time and he says "shh- don't be too loud- people live around here" ;)