How to Enter

1. Swear you will only use methods discussed on the Realm of Fiction, and not in real life.

The reason for this is it'd be wrong, I'd feel partially responsible, and it'd immediately put the rest of us on an FBI Watch List.

2. Come up with a Codename.
Doesn't have to be too special, just one or 2 words.

3. Tell me who your least favorite fictional bitch is, and if enough people have one I'll create a chapter where you can discuss different methods of Murder/Torture.

4. Explain your favorite torture method (Used ONLY on Fictional Bitches).
(If you can't come up with a torture method, that's fine. If so, please come up with a murder method.)

GOLDEN RULE
Anything related to Rape is not allowed. Banned. Gone. You will be temporarily or possibly permanently removed from the club/group if you suggest this. I will temporarily remove you from the group, and if you explain yourself I might let you off with a warning, but any repeat offenders will be BANNED PERMANENTLY.

LIST OF ROLES

Founder
Me.
Conditions: This is my specific role. Ain't no one else a Founder.

Original Death Agent
The originals
Conditions: If you were part of the original comment thread before I made this, this role is reserved for you.

Death Agent
This is your average role.
Conditions: All you gotta do for this is enter.

I might come up with other roles, like maybe a hall of fame or something. But this is all for now.