15- New joiner

SIDNEY WAS WAITING BEHIND THE DOOR WHERE DECKARD WAS CHANGING AND SHE HAD A NERVOUS FEELING ALL BECAUSE OF HER EX.

Suddenly he walked out as Sidney kept making a glare at him, leaning against the wall. "So," he grinned a little. "I wouldn't think of killing you. But I do think of meeting Owen sooner since he's better."

Sidney slowly furrowed her brows. He isn't dead?

"How isn't he dead?" Deckard puffed a chuckle through his nose, with a grin at her.

"You wish, huh?"

"As long as I have a Family." He chuckled a little. Sidney was getting irritated by his stupid grins and questions.

"Believe me. You're gonna see him again." He winked as she frustratedly pushed herself off the wall and walked past him while she walked to the group.

"Two questions." Hobbs asked

"Yeah?" Mr nobody answered.

"My daughter?" Hobbs asked.

"With your sister." Mr nobody replied.

"Toretto?" Hobbs asked again.

Mr.Nobody chuckled. "It's interesting you ask." He said as they walked through the door where the crew was. "This is my new base, welcome. Welcome to nowhere."

Sidney saw everyone sitting there as she kept standing, when Mr.Nobody told them who's going to join the trio. "It's a little steril for you." Hobbs said.

Mr.Nobody chuckled again. "Listen, there's something I wanna talk to you about after. Hey listen guys! Thanks...... whoa what? Handcuffs? What is this?"

Sidney smiled, looking at Rome. "It's called abuse of power." She said.

"You told me to round them up." Nobody wannabe said.

"You guys okay?" Sidney asked, looking at the crew as they nodded.

"I didn't tell you to hand.... cut them loose,oh man. This is embarrassing I'm sorry guys, I really I—"

Letty took her own handcuffs off. "So this is how you treat old friends?" Sidney furrow her brows.

"Friends? We don't even know who the hell this guy is?" Tej annoyingly said.

"Doesn't matter who I am, Tej. I'm like Nobody okay?" Mr.Nobody said.

"Nobody? So then who is he?"Tej asked.

"Him? He's nothing he's like, less than me." Mr.Nobody replied.

"Clearly we getting nowhere with Nobody. I've been in here for 4 hours and my ribs are showing." Rome said as Sidney groaned, rolling her eyes. She's getting irritated with Rome.

"Do you only think about food?" Sidney asked, raising a brow.

"Yes!" Rome replied, standing up from his chair. "I didn't know ya'll, but I'm out."

"I wouldn't recommend on that." Wannabe said.

"What?" Rome asked.

"Well, thanks to your botched Berlin job, you all made interpol's most wanted list."

"Top 10." Rome said, looking impressed. "That's alright."

Nobody interrupts. "Well, not you."

"What do you mean?" Rome asked.

"You just missed the cut, you're number 11 so..."

Roman didn't look happy. "I'm..... I missed?"

"Yeah." He replied.