1.1(book1,chapter1)

Kezia's P.O.V

Hey Ichumi!! (A/:N this is ate natsumi saito nickname)What take you so long ha? Cause its like 1 hour you take a bath? hahaha lets go na.... Today we are going to Resortsworld with Cams And Yen (A/:N Cams is Camille Santos Nickname, And Yen is ate Julienne Echavez Nickname) When we arrived at resorts world i told nats that im just going to the C.R And she said sure ill just wait you here okay? Me: Fine fine..... Im rushing toward the C.R when i suddenly bumped on a boy he help me stand and ask if im okay and i said yes iam and im sorry then i run again inside the C.R i go back to nats and saw her with yen and cams Cams ask me What take you so long!!! I answered hmmm i just bumped on a boy and i dont know him......

------------------------Ill make it Taglish na-----------------------------

Hoy babae! Yen call me sabi ko Y? Sabi nya ano gwapo ba yung boy? Sabi ko hmm chinito,, oo cute.... Pero wala akong pake.... Sabay sabay silang tatlo ANG TARAY NI ATEY........

Someones P.O.V

I bumped to a girl i dont know who she is but shes cute simple cause shes just wearing a blue short polo and a sandals so if you saw her i swear youll find her cute too i wonder what is her name!! End of P.O.V

-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~

Hmm guys eto muna yung part one ha pwede? Para madami akong chapter na magaw!!