Oh my god they were roomates!!

{ 1:20 am Poker cookie's POV }

I was coming home from wherever I was, I honestly forget at this point. I look down at myself, as I walked to the apartment, I never wear a shirt by choice but god it's cold. I unlock the door and is greeted by bright flashing lights along with a type of party going on. As usual, rave cookie is hosting another party of his, I honestly couldn't care less.

I make my way through the crowd to our room to crash from the night, accompanied by the crying of someone in the bathroom. God I honestly can't sleep like this.

{ 5:00 am }

The party finally was finally over, as I lay on the bed thinking of my perpetual death and the exhaustion taking over me I'm greeted by a smaller person, I open I tired eyes to see rave cookie resting on my chest. Seems they instantly passed out by the time they hit the bed. It's not that I'm complaining, I at least cover us with the blanket before heading to sleep.

{ 10:30 am }

I wake up to a killer headache, it makes me want to stay in bed. Gladly to my surprise my lover is making it so I can't escape. So I'll stay here for today, like I do everyday. It's one of my favorite things to wake up too....