• Cold Night •

(So a quick words before we start:
1) I'm Italian so this might contain bad grammar/spelling
2)sorry if this sucks but it's my first story!
3) please enjoy this shit)

⚠️CRINGE⚠️
(Lets start!♥️)

-It was 3:am at the Markiplier Manor,the wind out the window touched the trees so softly and the shine of the midnight moon reflects on the pool,it was 2 am in the morning when William,got out of his room to go to the bathroom,Damien was on the couch)

-The colonel was gettin out of the bathroom,whit a sad look on his face-

D: hey will- *he looked at his tired face*is everything ok?

C: *sigh* I keep thinking about everything that happened...I keep gettting nightmares...about that thing...

-The colonel sit on the couch-

D: its only been 2 weeks since Mark died...the detective is still on the case

C: I know right...*sobbing* I just keep dreaming about it...my head hurts I don t know what to do,and I'm cold...

D: * pat on his back* its normal it was our friend...but if you keep thinking about that you will never have peace whit your self...*as he grabbed a blanket and put in on Williams shoulders*

C: guess you are right...

*Damien hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek*
*Then Damien sat on the couch*

*They looked in each other's eyes for some minutes*
.
.
*They start to get close to each other...*

C: Wait...*as he softly pushes Damien away*what are we doing?

D: I don't know...*he said while the two were getting close to each other*

*They kissed while hugging each other*

(UGH IM DONE THIS IS SO CRINGE IM OIT BYE MEMENTO MORI :) )