Journal entry #1

January 1st, 2015
  Dear journal,

People have recommended writing in a journal to help with my issues, so here it goes. Speaking of people, I really am sick of people believing that they know what's best for me. Last time I checked, I'm a twelve year old girl, yet I've helped most of you jokers with your social life problems, I think I know what's best for myself.

  I love my parents, truly I do, but I really hate it when they "diagnose" me with something because of how I live my life. For example, I love locking myself in my room and writing on Wattpad. Bam!, my parents immediately think I'm upset. No! It's just how  I live my life!

  1.Hang out with a guy- "aw, you have a crush!"

  2.Slam my backpack onto the gravel- "you're upset."

   3. Come home ticked- "something happened."

No! Here are the real answers-

  1. I prefer to hang out with guys because I hate girl drama. (I do ask anyone.)

  2. It's either Friday and I'm celebrating or my backpack's heavy and I want to drag it.

  3. No, I just have to deal with my two younger siblings in twenty minutes and I have nowhere to run.

  See? Predictions are fine but don't state them as though they're a fact.

I bet you're wondering, what are these "issues" that people want me to control? They are-

*depression

*paranoia

*anger

*solitude- loving (I didn't get it either but apparently people thought that's one of my issues)

*I prefer to be in the woods and not in a park.

*I hate cities and cars because they polute.

And that's pretty much it.  Those are the issues people believe I have. I wish they would just mind their own business so I can figure some things out on my own right now. But no. You know what my motto is? Don't stick your nose in a rats nest and not expect to be bit. I'm the rat, mess with my nest of issues, I WILL bite you.

~Emma