Chapter 1

Guys. The cover photo might be just Hyunjin. Hehe. I would like to credit Stray Kids for the cover photo.

Lyla

On a warm day, I was at our porch on the hammock reading a book as a warm breeze fills the air. "Pride and Prejudice" is the book I'm reading—  " LYLA!!! " "Ugh, Mom why do you always scream my name!!?!?" "Whats wrong with it dear?" "Ugh, OF COURSE ITS NOISY" "Okay geez, anyways can you go and pluck some mushrooms from the garden at the back?" "Okay." I put down my book, and walk over to the garden. As i was plucking the mushrooms Mom asked me to pluck, a boy sat there, looking at me confused. He also looked at me lovingly, so now I'm confused.

        Malcolm

I was sitting there, looking at this girl ( she's TOOO pretty to exist by the way. She has clear, fair skin, pink pretty lips, and black long hair which reaches her waist with blonde tips on the ends. ) pluck mushrooms. I was just there, sitting— OH MY GOD SHE LOOKED AT ME. We stared at each other for a while, then she spoke. "Hi! Whats your name?" Gosh her smile at that time was of an angel's. "I'm Malcolm. Whats your name?" "I'm Lyla!" Ok so awkward silence continued..

     Mom
I just looked outside and boom, my daughter was TALKING TO A HANDSOME BOY HER AGE. I think i won't mind to mess with them for now.

     Lyla
If I were to describe this boy's looks right now, I would describe him as HANDSOME. He had fair skin like mine, and long chestnut coloured hair and I was in love (even though this was the first time i have ever seen a boy my age)