-Aww-

A wholesome smile appeared on Kuki Urie's face as Ginshi Shirazu gently kissed his cheek, "Aww," Shirazu mumbled quietly, "Your smile is so cute!" he said as he giggled. "Don't annoy me," Urie replied with his eyes half shut. "Well, sorry, King Urie." laughed Shirazu, Urie smiled a little at his joke, or maybe his adorable laugh. He stopped smiling as he noticed that Shirazu had stopped laughing.

"Awww, come on! Don't be boring." Shirazu mumbled in a joking sadness,
"We're dating and you still won't soften up to meeee!"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't."

"Pleaseeeeee?"

"No."

Puppy eyes grew on Shirazu's face,

Urie went silent in shock of how adorable he is.

"Fine!" Shirazu sighed, "I didn't wanna have to do this..." Urie was kind of scared of that sentence, he didn't want to be all bubbly and gullible.

Shirazu took a moment and jumped onto him, making Urie lie down on the sofa and Shirazu on top of him, "Hmph." he said as he layed on Urie, cuddling his chest. Urie patted his head and everything went silent.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't ignore me, baby! I love you!" whispered Urie, low-key looking kind of sad. He didn't like it when Shiri ignored him, he felt as if he did something wrong and upset him.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Urie!"

"It's fine.. when did you even become so incredibly soft?"

"What, do you not like it?"

"Who the hell do you think I am, dumbass, I love everything about you." Urie mumbled onto Shiri's neck, following with a friendly kiss. Shiri sighed and sat up, "Remember when we used to hate each other?" "Of course I do. I wouldn't forget a single thing about you."

"UGHHHHH! SHHHHHH!" screamed Saiko. She had just lost a match on her Nintendo, due to them "being to loud" and she was not happy. "Saiko, no yelling! Now come down and eat. You literally just skipped dinner because you wanted to play your game." Haise Sasaki shouted up to her,

"Teach is right, Saiko! You can't be feeding yourself ham and games all day." said Tooru Mutsuki, attempting to back up Sasaki's statement.

"I agree with you Mr Sass and Mutsuki!" Ginshi shouted, obviously attempting to be a good captain.

"Won't you all shut up. If you all just fuck off then I might get more credit, as long as you aren't in my way." Urie thought to himself, he then continued his train of thought with a slap to his own face. Everybody turned to him, confused and concerned. Urie was completely zoned out and trembling a tiny bit, he had promised Shiri he wouldn't think about anything like that anymore. Suddenly he felt Shiri's hand cup the side of his face, softly, "You okay, babe?" he whispered. Urie just sat up and cuddled his head into Shiri's chest. Everyone was in utter shock, they had never seen him being so soft.

Suddenly Urie felt himself being picked up and carried to another room. He wasn't used to being so soft and he continued to tremble more and more each second. He didn't want to cry. He didn't think he needed to, he didn't want anyone in his way although he wanted to keep his promise, to actually let people help and to stop talking bad about others. Shiri put him onto his bed, turned the light off and put a lamp on then sat down beside Urie. He always new exactly what his boyfriend liked and what he wanted. Even if he just blinked Shiri would know.

Soon enough Urie gave in, he got changed into a hoodie and shorts then layed on Shiri's chest comfortably, with his hand clenching the collar of his shirt. Shiri gently wrapped his arms around him and whispered into his ear reassuring him that he's loved and has done nothing wrong. Urie loved hearing these kind of things from him, though he didn't admit it. Sometimes he would fake being sad just to hear it. Urie started trembly more and more to the point he couldn't ignore or stop it. Shiri knew when he does this it means he's going to start crying. He hates it when Uries cries, it always sounds so painful.