💕How Rainbows Met Flutters💕

It was a normal day in Cloudsdale, ponies were racing and having fun, while the adults do their work, their was one pony who loved racing, her name was Rainbow Dash. She was the best flyer in her grade, and she was so determined to win every single race that somepony might of challenged her. As for another filly who was the opposite of Rainbow, a shy, caring filly named Fluttershy, she was a weak flyer, she had no care for flying. She loved walking and being on the clouds, one day Fluttershy was walking with her brother Zephyr Breeze and went to go get some flowers for their mother, Fluttershy loved planting flowers and plants with her mother before she got her cutiemark, she honestly thought planting would be her talent before, but something happened. Some bully's that were in Rainbow dash's flying class were walking up to her and started making fun of her for being a weak flying and still being a blank flank. Zephyr got scared, he was younger than Fluttershy and he ran home in fear.
Bully #1: hah! Why is your name Fluttershy! You can't even flutter!
Fluttershy: *tearing up*
Bully #2: Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy can hardly fly!
They bully's kept on saying that phrase over and over again to her.
As a rainbow flash comes by and it's was RainbowDash, it obviously was her since she's the only filly within her age that had rainbow hair (mane/tail)
RainbowDash: HEY! Leave her alone!

She yelled, rainbow hated these bully's since they always called her "Rainbow Crash"Bully #1:  Aw! protecting this nitwit! Really Crash! RainbowDash: SHUSH! she didn't do anything you bully's! Leave her be! Bully #2: I will! Under one condition! Y...

Bully #1:  Aw! protecting this nitwit! Really Crash!
RainbowDash: SHUSH! she didn't do anything you bully's! Leave her be!
Bully #2: I will! Under one condition! YOU BEAT ME IN A RACE!
RainbowDash: Pfft! Easy!!
(Should i make the part 2?? 😺✨💕)
(If this gets 10-20 views I'll make a part 2 :3 )