I Just Wanted Some Tacos

(A/N: If you see any errors or any inconsistencies, please comment so that can be changed. And if you like this chapter, please feel free to vote)
_____________________________________________
(1930 hours)
(3rd person POV)

It was a beautiful fall night. Walking down the street to the sound of cars honking and white noise, it was truly beautiful. You stop for a second to take in the beauty of Seoul, briefly forgetting what you set out to look for.

"Damn I chose a good place to live" you say as you look at the people, signs and overall atmosphere of it all.

Shaking off the sheer beauty of the city, you continue your walk to the convenience store. Sure you loved Seoul and all, but you had definitely missed home.

"How can I forget the cheese and avocado?" You said to yourself and facepalm.

Even though it was 7:30, nightlife was just beginning for many. On your way to the store you saw groups of guys and girls probably prepared to get wasted. In a way you envy them as you had recently moved and have had no friends. Well, all except for one ajumma. In fact, she was the owner of the store you were headed to.

I wonder how she's been. I haven't talked to her in about 2 weeks

You navigated your way through the city, taking train after train. Walking and walking. And after getting lost once or twice you eventually turned at a small alleyway.

This is a shortcut I'm pretty sure. You thought and turned into the alley. Even though you were a fighter all your life you were always scared of dark alleyways. "G-get off me!" You heard while walking down the alley. Of course this made your natural fear essentially double in size.

Did I hear that right? You thought.

"Someone help!" A girl screamed.

Yeah I definitely heard that. You thought.

Turning the corner, you see a man on top of a girl, supposedly the one who was screaming.

"Huh. I thought Seoul was a pretty safe city." You mumbled before walking up to the man and girl. You had clearly spooked the guy as he jumped and aggressively engaged you.

You're approaching me?

The guy walked up to you clearly trying too hard to intimidate you. "If you know whats good for you, you'll keep walking pal."

You make a confused face and point at your ears.

"This guy's a mute?" The guy said to himself and laughed before roughly shoving you off and turning around, walking back to the girl. She was clearly frightened of him. While walking back to the girl you just decided to kick the guy in the torso. You were a kick boxer anyways. He let out a scream, but you weren't worried as the white noise of the city blurred it out. Thank God that girl has a high pitch scream and not him. He just laid on the ground rolling in pain.

"Here's another one on behalf of deaf people." You kicked him again and sure enough he let out another unheard scream.

That'll be sure to leave him crawling for a while.

The girl, still in shock stares at the ground. You stare at the aftermath, a kickboxer, an excuse of a guy, and a poor scared girl. Torn clothes on the ground and a purse, probably hers. You reach out your hand and offer it to the girl, only to snap out of the shock and frantically backed away. "D-don't hurt me!" The girl whimpers. "Easy now. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help." You once again extended your hand. Of course, she was skeptical, but eventually she accepted and you pulled her up.