Down with the Sickness Pt. 1

Alma's P.O.V
I was with Leo, training when I heard Donnie scream. Leo and I ran over to see Splinter looking like a kid that was picking a flower but the flower spat at the kid's face. I struggled to keep my laughter in but I failed. I fell onto the floor, laughing my head off. After my little laughing fit, Donnie explained on what's going to happen. "Do I look okay?" Splinter asked. I looked at his face and it looked he just rolled out of bed at 3'oclock in the morning during a flash flood. The boys and I all shrieked in disgust. I jumped onto Ralph's back. "No you look fine. Not horribly sick at all." Raph said as he closed the curtain. "He's Horribly sick." 'Yeah No Sh*t Sherlock.' I thought to myself as
I facepalmed. But then I realized something. "With Splinter being Sick again which means..... Another chance to ask for anything we want!"
The boys and I danced.
"But only when he gets to stage 7. But we have never got that far." Donnie said in a theatrically dramatic french voice. "Well, this time we will. No one's getting bit, no one's getting infected. So what are we going to ask for?" Raph asked.
"What about letting us stay up until 11:30 tonight and letting us drink this!" I pulled out a Glass bottle that had green-red liquid inside. "Behold.... Wild-Stuff Beer!" The boys looked amazed!
"Ok Boys and Girl, it's about to get freaky!" Raph said.
Stage 1
Fever
I'm huddling next to Leo, freezing my head off. "I f**king hate Stage 1! I'm freezing my a*s off! It's like a blizzard that just turned you into ice! Literally!"
"Language, Ally!" Donnie said.
Then Leo spitted his hot cocoa out. We looked up to see Splinter butt naked! "Dude, You look like a baboon's butt mixed with a chimpanzee's hairless mom!" I said, trying my best not to laugh my butt off. Leo chuckled. Splinter then fell down and started to act like a rat. I turn to Donnie and he asked trembling, "Um, What's that 3-letter word again, Ally?"
"Oh I know! It's.....RUN!" I screamed. We got up and ran.
Stage 2
Wild Rat Man
I'm currently getting my suit on Donnie made for me. It was the same pink color as my clothing. He actually made suits for all of us. "Ok here's the plan...." After that, We managed to get Splinter into the plastic bubble. But then the bubble started rolling. I quickly dodged and I landed on Leo. He and I blushed like crazy. He and I got up from the ground and I dust myself off. "Ok Boys and Girl, Let's split up. Mikey, You, Ally and I will go and find Splinter before Stage 7 comes." "Uh, I thought that was called "Must Say Yes" now." Leo said. I rolled my eyes playfully. "And you said you get me a pizza oven, Raph." Mikey said. "I'm still thinking!" Raph said, annoyed.
"Quick Question.....Is Uranium still on the table?" Donnie asked.
Raph and I sighed in frustration as I facepalmed. Raph shined a flashlight as we went to find Splinter. Raph looked under the bed. I spotted something on Raphael's back. I stiffened and tapped Mikey and he gave a worried yet confused look. I pointed to Splinter on Raph's back and Mikey freaked out. Raph turned to us and said, "he's not under there. What's the matter with you two?" Mikey pointed to Splinter's tail. Raph turned and Mikey screamed but I covered my mouth to scream. "Use your words!" Raph said. "He's....on...... you!" Mikey said. "What? Heats on Stew?" Raph asked with a confused face. "He's on you!" I said, hiding under the bed. "He's on me?" Raph asked. I stuck out my head and Mikey and I both said in unison, "Yes." Raph turned and screamed. He flipped Splinter off his back. Splinter stood up and said with hearts in his eyes, "Oh my favorite son!" I gagged while holding my laughter. "Favorite Son?" Mikey asked before realizing. "Run!"
Stage 3
Captain Cuddle Cakes
I'm hiding underneath the bed before leaving. I ran after the others. For a girl, I can run really fast. Then I saw Leo getting infected. "YOU DOOFUS! YOU F**KING DOGGONE DOOFUS! WHY DID YOU EVEN TAKE OFF YOUR SUIT?!" I shouted, annoyed. Leo just shrugged and said, "I'm.....
Really hot! Has a fire started?!" Then blue smoke came out and hydrated him. "Now..... Where's Splinter?!" Donnie asked. "I lost him.." Mikey said. I facepalmed.
Then Splinter came out, wearing a ninja suit. "Oh fiddlesticks...this can't be good...." I said, facepalming once more.
Stage 4
Ninja Supreme
Splinter threw some ninja stars at us but I did a double backflip to avoid them. Then he said something japanese that I can't seem to understand and sliced our suits. Luckily, I managed to dodge his slicing attack. But for the others.... not-so-much. Then the lights went out. Mikey touched Donnie's butt. "Hey, I think I found him." Mikey said. "Hey that is my butt!" Donnie said, bonking Mikey's head. Everyone scrambled to find Splinter. I took off my suit and touched someone's leg. I bit it. "YEOW!" Donnie yelled. "Ally!" He glared at me. I chuckled nervously. "Sorry-EEEEEOWCH!" I shouted. I turned to see Mikey pulling my tail. I bumped him in the head. While Me, Mikey, and Raph were hitting/biting each other, Donnie saw Splinter's tail enter his lab. "No! Not my lab!" Donnie went to his lab to find Splinter but couldn't find him. Then Donnie came back. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine." Then Splinter came down and started singing off-key.
Stage 5
Karaoke Love Songs

"AAAAH! I CAN'T TAKE HIS HORRIBLE F***ING RE*****D A*S OFF-KEY SINGING!" I shouted, covering my ears.
"I CAN'T FEEL MY EARS! NOTHING CAN BE WORTH THIS!" Mikey yelled.
"We're so close! Only two stages left!" Raph said.
"And four totally healthy turtles and gecko. Man why is it so hot in here?" Donnie said. I looked at Raph and Mikey. They gave me the same look. We quarantined Donnie. The blue hydrated smoke hydrated him real quick. He said, "Oh your going get squat by Splinter not with Donnie! Not with Ol' Donnie! I'm the brains of the operation!" He let out a sneeze. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on my hip. Mikey then said, "Uh, What stage are we on?"
Stage 6
Fanfiction

As Splinter was babbling on about a fanfic story about Jupiter Jim, I turned to Raph and said, "Well at least he's not at stage 2 or 3 anymore." Raph said, "I agree. This is the closest since....uh....ever!" Raph, Mikey, and I were about to high three/four until Mikey let out a sneeze. I dodged out of the way in time. We quarantined Mikey into his room. "We're done. Raph and Ally are totally going to blow this. Raph doesn't know what to ask for which means.....getting hot! It's like I'm on the sun here!" Mikey said, scratching himself as the hydration smoke blew on him. I let out a chuckle. "We're not going to blow this. Right Raph?" Raph nodded. ".....Ally...." Leo said. I turned around to see Leo. "Your an excellent and amazing sparring partner. Sure you may cuss and be shy on stage, but pish posh, that's what makes you you. Now, be prepared for a huge hug! I'm going to hug you so hard that you'll laugh." I blushed. "I love you my dear Fun Queen." My face turned fully dark red. Raph snickered at my face but then turned pale at my face. Y know the demon "you broke my stuff and now I'll break your neck until it fully hurts" red-eyed evil "I saw a ghost!" Nightmare glare? Yep. That was the look on my face. I shook my head and shushed Leo and Donnie. "Raph, make sure Leo doesn't get out of his quarantine room. Ok?" Raph nodded. "I know exactly what I'm going to ask for." I said, cracking my knuckles
Stage 7
Must Say Yes

I'm standing in front of Splinter, gulping nervously. I took a deep breath and said, "Splinter, it would a great honor if you would allow all of us to drink this beer made for mutants and let us stay up until 11:30." I took out the beer that I showed the boys earlier. Splinter took a look at the beer and sighed. I started sweating like I was in the desert for 3-54 months. "Very Well. But only till 11:30 tonight." Raph, Leo and I cheered. I then hear a sneeze. I turn to see Raph sick. "Oh boy......" I look at Splinter and said, "You take care of Raph, Mikey, and Donnie and I'll take care of Leo. 10-4?" He nodded. To be continued........