Prologue/ Part 1

Whenever we hear the term "home-wreckers," it always ended with the wife being too blind to see or she not good enough towards her husband so she definitely deserves it, or she was just an innocent woman who had lost her spouse do to being to naive so she got a second chance of love because she didn't deserve that , but sorry dear not me, not in my story, this one is totally different.

         News flash, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Jasmine Samatha Evans, but feel free to address me as Mrs. Evans. That's because, as you can see, there's a very attractive man with an Italian accent and lovely, sensual hazel grey eyes, yes that man you see sitting here with his hand in his head trembling with fear as he staring at me right now is none other than my beloved husband, Michael Grey Evans.

        We fuck like porn stars, so before people started pointing fingers toward this area's, so please keep it nice, the way we do it, you might think we are sexual addicted people, and if we weren't in this situation, believe it, I would have been put it down, and thinking about it right now it slightly turning me on, but for now all I want to do is killing him.

      His a dumb ass, but his my, maybe the smothered pig didn't know, I run my house, I maybe an innocent Wife in front of other people who trusted me, but we both know that I'm nothing but a cunning bitch, I don't play around when it matters with my family, especially my kids, and that ungrateful, selfish Kathy should have known better, but how could I blame her, she lived in a world of fairy tales? Well, I guess it's time to teach a home wrecker the realities of life, or perhaps better yet, a married lifestyle.

          Each actions have consequences, and Kathy about to learned all about it, because someone I know from her past experiences being looking for her, and why not kill two birds with one stone.