1⃣- 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

(A/n you are all the same age, some just a few months older. your all 17-18)

I grew up in Texas with my two best friends, Corbyn and Zach. We hung out almost every day. Corbyn was the oldest out of the three of us. Zach was the second oldest. I was the youngest. But not by much. Our moms all grew up together and had kids with each other. BUT NOT LIKE THAT! Anyway, we all grew up and we're now in high school. Man I love these guys. Through all my ups and downs, they were always there for me. We were all really good responsible kids so we got our own phone at a young age.

Group chat-

                                                                                  ThE fAm

Bean😅

 Hey wats up

Zach😇

 HI

  Y/n

why u yell at us

 bean just wanted to say hi

Zach😇

Sorry- forgot caps was on

Bean😅

It ok

Y/n

hate to burst your bubble Bean, but I gtg.

Bean😅

Okay

Zach😇

bye

*End of texts*

I have always loved them both like brothers, but me and Zach had something else going on. We have flirted with each other since elementary school but we didn't realize it because we were young. Corbyn always teases me and he once told me that Zach fessed up to him, but I thought it was a prank. Nothing ever changed. I didn't want anything to change. Corbyn is like the big brother I always wanted. 

A/n Hey, this was a short chapter just to kinda introduce u to the first couple characters. Hope you enjoyed this lil bit. I didn't post the story until it was complete cuz I am busy with school. but, I promise the book with be really good. (I hope... I haven't even started the next chapter.. or anything. ) I just thought this was a good idea cuz Zach's the best. No offense Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack...😂 

ALSO I HAVE WRITTEN THE WHOLE BOOK< I"M JUST POSTING ONE CHAPTER A DAY!!