𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Brother! Brother! What is going on!?" one of Hancock's brothers yelled, bursting into the bathhouse.

"Brother! Brother! What on earth is going on?!" his other brother yelled.

"Who is that?" He asked. He looked around and eventually saw you and Luffy standing there. You just awkwardly smiled and waved at the three men in front of you.

"A woman?! What is a woman doing in this kingdom?" one of Hancock's brothers asked.

"What exactly happened here?" Hancock's other brother asked.

"Well, she saw my back," Hancock said.

"Then the only solution is to kill her right?" Hancock's brothers said, both of them getting ready to attack.

"WHAT?!" You and Luffy yelled in unison.

"But she only saw his back!" Luffy shouted while pushing you behind him, getting ready to attack at any moment.

"But it's as if I've seen that somewhere before.." You said, still wondering why the thing on Hancock's back looked so familiar.

"The thing you have seen on my back is something we don't want to be revealed, even if we die!" Hancock shouted at the girl.

"That? Why?" Luffy asked.

"Who even are you?" You asked, adding on to Luffy's question.

"Take everything you have seen here to your grave!" Hancock shouted. Then, he hit us with his attack.

"Huh? Noro Noro?" You asked, still curious about what Hancock meant.

"That's a Noro Noro Beam!?" Luffy shouted. Then, You and Luffy both started to freak out, since they thought it was similar to Foxy's attack.

"Crap we're gonna slow down!?" You shouted. "We're slowing down!" Luffy and you shouted in unison, being overdramatic as always.

"Why don't you turn into stone?" Hancock shouted, surprised that his attack didn't work. "Didn't you two feel anything wicked in your hearts even after you saw me naked in the bath?!"