Chapter 1

Part 3 of the Passion series! Be sure to have read the first two. You'll definitely need to for the turns that'll be happening.

"He's the only boy that matters to me right now." - Aleyshia

Aleyshia's POV

I opened my eyes and stretched a bit. Then I climbed out of bed. I walked into the hallway and my feet hit the cold floor...

Cody: "Leisha?" He called from in the bathroom.

Me: "Yes?"

Cody: "Mom needs you to call her.. She left early".

Me: "Okay!"

I walked into the living room and looked out into the back yard. I seen my dad sitting on the patio while the dogs played.  I opened the door and be looked over at me.

Dad: "Good Morning Beautiful!"

Me: "Morning dad."

Dad: "Go freshen up. You got school in less than in an hour."

Me: "Okay."

I walked into the bathroom by the rooms and started my shower water.

I grabbed a towel and climbed in. The water wasn't fully hot but it did relax my muscles a bit.

I washed my body and got out. I dried myself off and wrapped my towel around me. Then I walked into my room. I put on my underwear and then a bra. I looked into my closet to get some clothes.

I grabbed a pear of Hollister dark blue denim jeans. And then an off the shoulder grey top that said Peachy. I put my grey jacket over it.  And my gray uggs to go with. I put on gold stud earrings and my promise ring to match Cody's.

Cody: "You done yet?"

Me: "Yeah. Come in." I said taking my hair out the bun.

Cody: "What do you have on?"

Me: "Clothes." I said combing my hair.

Cody: "You need to loosen up."

Me: "Cody leave me alone. I'm fine."

Cody: "You're a lame."

Me: "Yep. Why does it matter?"

Cody: "Because you're my sister. And I'm popular. I can hang with anyone and get any girl I want. And you hang with lames."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Cody: "Hang with me today."

Me: "Nope. I have all honor classes and I'm not going to ruin my perfect record for your nonsense. And I don't hang with lames."

Cody: "Its not nonsense its called rep. And  yeah they are lames."

Me: "Shar'Maine isn't lame."

Cody: "And she's not your friend either."

Me: "Get out."

Cody: "Don't get mad because I tell the truth."

He always does and it always hurts. We look alike but he blossomed into the boy all the girls want. I mean I have a couple of guys that will date me but I'm a little shy. Or maybe a lot.