𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

(note, this fight is going to be slightly different from the original. i want the whole fight to fit in one chapter, so I will skip a few non-important moments)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"The snake dance of the younger brothers is about to start!" Some of the people said, amazed.

"Execute her!" Some of the people shouted.

"I want to see Ran-sama's 'Salamander' with my own eyes! Sander-sama's 'Forked Snake' too."

"Luffy.." you muttered to yourself. You looked over to where Luffy was, only to see his unconscious figure. "I'll win this and our ride to Sabaody Archipelago for you."

"Execute her!"

Once they attacked you, you used this chance to jump up and strike them from behind. You thought this would work out, but Ran just grabbed you with his tail and held you upside down in a mocking tone.

"What impressive forms!"

Eventually, he let you go, slamming you into the ground.

"This is proof that they defeated the monster Gorgon and took its powers!"

"Even after they were cursed the brothers are still handsome!"

"Cursed? What are they talking about?" You said. "No matter how it looks, you just ate the Devil's Fruit!" You said. The brothers got angry at this statement.

"This time, that girl will be finished off for good right?"

"I can't wait anymore! Hurry up and start!"

"Execute her! Execute her!" people in the crowd chanted.

"Maybe I should swallow her up? Or maybe I should strangle her to death?" Ran said, as you just gulped and nervously stared at the brothers. You were trying your hardest to think of a way to get out of this situation, but nothing was coming to mind.

"Could it be that she is scared? You're going to get killed like that without doing anything!" Sander taunted.

"Wait a second! You're going to beg for your life? Even if you apologize now your sins can't be pardoned!"