𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Right now that woman is protecting us!" Ren said. Currently, Y/n was on his back, covering the 'Gorgan's Curse' so that no one can see it.

"You'd rather die than let anyone see it right?" Y/n asked, referring to what they told the twins when Luffy and Y/n met them in the bathouse earlier. "Can I let go now?" Ren nodded his head. Y/n then slowly got off his back.

Once the arena was cleared, Hancock made his way towards them. Luffy followed after him not too long after.

"We are so sorry Big Brother!" cried Ren. "Not only did we lose but we were saved by our enemy!"

Luffy then rushed over to his sister while carrying Gareth's statue. The girl smiled, and then turned to Hancock.

"You gonna fight me next?" she asked Hancock, ready for another fight.

"That is enough. That is not my intention." Hancock said.

"Oh.." Y/n said, dissapointed. "Hey, Luffy, he doesn't have any cracks anywhere, does he?"

"Nope, no where at all!" Luffy said, grinning at me. She smiled, and then turned her gaze back to Hancock.

"Alright so are you gonna turn these guys back to normal again? You know, so they're actual people and not stone statues?" Y/n asked the man in front of her.

"What did you say?!"

"You should be able to do that somehow right? They were only protecting me! They didn't do anything wrong!" Y/n told him. It didn't seem like he was listening though. "Hey please!" Finally, Hancock spoke.

"I do indeed know how to turn those three back to their old selves." He said. You smiled at this, but then he continued. "However, you said that there was a place you and your brother wanted to sail to did you not?"

"Yeah, our friends are waiting for us!"

"Is that so?" he said. "I will only fulfill one of your requests. Do you choose to have those three statues turned back or do you choose to leave this island? You must choose one of the two and give up on the other!"

"Snake Prince would you really go that far?" Elder Nyon said.

"Do not be deceived! Reveal your true nature woman!" Hancock said. "

"Really? Thanks! Then you'll save them right?" Y/n said. Everyone except Luffy gasped at this. "Thank you so much!"

"Not even a second of hesitation A woman with such great "Willpower" is willing to bow her head for the sake of those who saved her?" Elder Nyon said. "She might just be able to.."