Disclaimer

All the characters in this  story are fictitious. This book is completely based on my imagination and sort of similarity with real life event(s) is pure coincidental.

The characters of BTS or anyone else in this story have nothing to do with them in real life. These characters are completely fictitious and do not portray the real BTS.

WARNING

This book does not support or promote any kind of injustice or violence against any person or group.

Violence, Forceful sex, verbal, physical or any kind of abuse are serious crimes and shall be strictly punished by law. No excuses and nothing in this world can justify these crimes.

Any kind of bullying, injustice violence, abuse etc happening to you or your anyone in your surrounding should not be accepted in silence. Raise your voice against the injustice and only then the world can be a better place.

We as society tend to either silence our voice or skip talking about rapes and injustice specially towards women. Rape victims are treated worse than the actual culprit which is totally condemnable and should not be supported or promoted in any way.

This book contains scenes related to forceful containment, abuse and rape which are completely imaginary and are highly condemnable in real life.

This book is purely directed towards educating people about the kinds of injustice happening around us and making people aware about the importance of raising voice against them.

Understanding the sensitivity of the topic, Readers discretion is highly advised.

Remember to be kind, compassionate and respectful towards others.

Credits and copyright

Do not copy this story. Be genuine to yourself.

Any sort of similarity with any other work is mere coincidence. If there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes in the story please feel free to let me know.

And lastly keep loving BTS or whichever  artist(s) or Kpop group(s) you stan and keep loving yourself.

Credits of the images, drawings and Gifs etc used in this story to their rightful owners.

All rights reserved

Copyright©Sugarwrites_