Ghost of his past

Soukoku | Angst | Smut | Slight Souheki

I tried confessing my feelings to someone for the first time.

And guess what? I got rejected. I was left heart broken.

Birds chirping and car's horn can be heard even thought, I am right here outside, in the rooftop. Lying on the cold floor while sipping my soda silently.

I loved a guy who happens to be one of our colleagues.

*slurping sound*

"I feel like I can't face somebody today."

My eyes widen when I realized, I AM NOT ALONE RIGHT NOW. I frighteningly face my left side just to see a tall brunet with a bandage covering his arms and neck happily flipping the book I was reading.

Wearing a three piece black suit with a maroon scarf hanging to his nape. He is sipping and reading my book!

"Who are you!?"

The tall man hummed in response, when did he get here!? Then he turned to me, smiling.

Is it just me or the sun is giving him this ethereal vibes? He looks so happy. Smiling and his smile shining brightly.

I was stunned for a moment.

"Hello." He greeted. "By the way, where did you buy this book?" He asked, shoving to my face the book. (No longer human)

"A gift from our boss. It's a limited edition.."

He nodded flipping the page more. "You've got a good taste, huh."

"Thanks."

My brows knitted in annoyance. I really dislike people who's so uncaring to their things. And this man, I am not happy of what he is doing right now.

"If that book leaves a scratch, i'll punch you." I threatened. Lightly.

"Don't worry, I may not look that much, but I have a delicate hands. Everything I touch will be so handsome as me!" He beamed and had his eyes shining.

I make face, not believing him.

"Eh? Who's this??" He asked, showing to me the image, same size of the book, of a guy I drew, it's Yukito the guy I liked but got rejected.

I cannot hide my blush as I tried to snatch it from him. "HEY! GIVE ME THAT!"

But he just pushed my face and lied on the cold ground. Staring at the drawing. "He's cute."

"Yeah?"

"Let me guess, you liked him?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, what a nice drawing. Pouring your love whole heartedly. What a lucky guy, i'm so jealous." He stated bitterly.

"It's not a big deal and besides, he rejected me. I was about to give that to him."

"And you are here right now because...?"

"I'm in pain. He's my bestfriend and when I confessed my feelings to him, he had this really awkward expression."

He stared at me, seriously. "Did you know? You're so brave. Putting your friendship on the line? I hope everyone will have a courage to confess everything just like you did."

"Don't make me smile like that, aho."

He snorted. "Do you want to be happy again? As in, in just a snap?"

Confused, "How?"

He stands up quickly and pulled something inside his pocket. It's a piece of a small red card.