My Crush and Me

I blasted my Bieber music in my room, not thinking of anything but, him.I was listening to music for a couple of hours now, and I hadn't checked my phone.I walked over to my phone and my crush texted me saying "Hey, do you want to meet up after school tomorrow?" I replied with "sure!". My crush had light blue eyes, blonde hair, and he towered over me. Me being pretty short for my age (16)I was 4feet and 10 inches, long light brown hair and bright brown eyes. Him being a really muscular guy, that was 5 feet and 11 inches and, in the foot ball team.He was only older than me by 5 days so he was 17.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.The bell rang and it was time for me to leave. I ran into Justin (my crush) and, he told me to follow him." close your eyes" he whisperd , "great, so I can fall and get a concussion" i said "no" he said playfully laughing. He went behind me and covered my eyes. "open" he said, I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful garden with red roses all over. I looked in amazement. In the center was a pond with little ducks swimming around it. I sat on the bench behind me and enjoyed the view. Justin splashed water in my face and started laughing at my reaction. I got up and splashed him with water too." oh now your gonna get it" he said playfully. I ran away from him, but he eventually caught up to me. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and we looked in each others eyes. We both moved in for a kiss and I felt sparks fly ( he was my first kiss).We stayed like that for 2 minutes befor we released. " I think we should get going" he said,I nodded. The entire walk home was awkward, neither of us said a word. When we finally got to my house he waved good bye and left.I walked in to my house and up to my room. Shocked at what had happened earlier I threw my self on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week went by without us talking.When we would run into each other at school he wouldnt say anything.One day I got a text from him saying "hey, ummm can we talk about what happened" I replied with "okay". " I felt something in that kiss,something that I've never felt befor" he texted "So did I." I texted back. I saw that he read the message but, he didn't reply back. I was walking home after school and i saw Justin running towards me." I need to tell you something" he said "what?" I said, he didn't say anything for a minute and he finally said " I like you" I looked up at him "what?" I said. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to" I interrupted him with " I like you too"he looked at me like he was surprised.

Our friend ship increased and we talked a lot. During school one day I was walking to my locker, then he stepped in front of me " what?" I asked " do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said I looked shocked and replied with " yes, I would love to" "great!" he said happily.today was going to be his football game and he asked me to go as his good luck charm. I said yes. With that said he picked me up and kissed me I kissed him back holding on to his neck.

Later on that day I went to the football game I invited my friend Casey and we walked to the game together. I was wearing black leggings, a red Abercomie shirt and red Toms. When we got their I sat on the bench and cheered for Justin he looked at me and smiled.His team was winning and we were happy. Justin caught the ball and ran, suddenly he got tackled and didn't get up I was looking to see if he was okay. But, I saw them carrying him away. I quickly ran into the field to see Justin.He was really hurt. " Babe are you okay?!" I asked worriedly. The coach told me he had a concussion. They called an ambulance and I got in the ambulance with him.He woke up the next morning and he was in pain. The doctor said he had to stay there for a week. I stayed with him for 5 days and he finally told me to leave. I didn't want to but he told me he was fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hadn't seen Justin in 2 days and I was sad. I was walking home form school and I heard someone yell my name.I turned around and saw Justin running towards me "Justin!" I yelled and ran to him. He picked me up and spun me around. I asked if he was okay and he said "I feel a lot better now that I get to see you"I smiled and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been dating for six months now. When we were on 3 months he had to go away to his uncles house in Ohio. We stayed in touch and talked every sing day. I was at home and I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and it was Justin I opened the door and jumped up. He kissed me and told me he loved me. "I love you too" I responded. He picked me up and I raped my legs around his waist. He walked up the stairs to my room kissing me. We got to my room and he laid on top of me on my bed. We started making out and soon it led to something. A couple of hours past and we said good bye he kissed me and left.