𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

(note, if something is written in italics and doesn't have character thought after it, then it's a flashback)

3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Really?! You're gonna lend us a ship?!" Luffy and Y/n yelled in unison.

"Don't worry about it. I would not lie." Hancock said, smiling at the twins in front of him.

"Then, please lend us a ship! It doesn't matter what kind, as long as it can sail!" Y/n said. Hancock then nodded his head.

"The departure will be tomorrow morning. The Kuja pirates will carry both of you to Saboady Archipelago." He said.

"Eh?! On the pirate ship?" Ran and Sander asked in unison.

"Thanks for your trouble," Luffy said, grinning.

"You two should rest well tonight and prepare for the journey," Hancock said. He then turned at started to walk away. Luffy and Y/n then turned to face each other and grinned.

"We're getting off this island tomorrow!" Luffy said, grinning.

"I wanna see the others as soon as possible!" Y/n said, also grinning. Hancock then stopped walking. He sent a small glare towards the girl's way, but she didn't notice it. He then slightly gripped onto his shirt. Then, both Y/n and Luffy's stomachs started growling.

"They really are strange people." Elder Nyon said. Hancock smiled at this and then turned to face us.

"Ran. Sander." He said. "Make sure Y/n and Luffy have a seat for tonight's banquet." They slightly gasped at this, while Luffy and Y/n stared in confusion.

"A woman?"

"Big brother, that's-" Sander started, but was soon cut off by Hancock.

"Understand?"

"Y-yes." The brothers said in unison. The twins then started to get excited, so they both stood up.

"What kind of banquet is it?!" Luffy asked.

Elder Nyon then turned to face the twins. "It's a banquet we hold to celebrate the Kuja Pirates' safe return with a big haul."