☁️Hoodie {DreamXGeorgeNotFound}☁️

•~Not Requested (because you pussy's are to scared to request anything)~•

⚠️TW: Swearing.⚠️

*George's POV*

Dream had been out of the house all day today. To say I was bored was an understatement. I woke up this morning at around 9 and Dream wasn't laying next to me, so he must've been out of the house early this morning. I looked at the clock for the 20th time today.

3:38pm.

I let out a very dramatic groan as I flop onto the couch. There is nothing to do. I've finished another video today, I read all of the tweets from today, I read the comments under my videos. I tried to see if anyone was online on Discord but no one really was. If they were online they were streaming and I didn't feel like being apart of a stream today.

After a few minutes I decided to take a nap before Dream gets home. I get up off the couch and start to walk to our shared bedroom. I left all of the lights on just incase Dream comes home late. As I opened the bedroom door a cold breeze hits me, making me shiver. I looked around the room and realized that I left a window open from early this morning when I woke up.

I quickly walked across the room and closed the window and shut the blinds. I let out a sigh as I felt goosebumps all over my skin. I looked into the closet and walked over as I saw a piece of clothing that caught my eye.

The clothing was one of Dream's favorite hoodies. It was a cute light green with a black smiley face. I slipped it on and watched as it fell just above my knees. The sleeves were big as well. I looked into our body length mirror that was attached to the back of the room door. I smiled as I played with the hoodie strings.

I turned around and jumped onto the comfy bed. I happily wrapped myself into a comfy ball of pillows and blankets. I pulled the hoodie over my head and smiled softly. The hoodie smelled of cinnamon and Axe body spray, which was odd as the hoodie had been washed but yet Dream's smell still stayed on the hoodie.

Soon, my eye lids felt heavy as sleep started to sweep onto me. I let out a soft sigh and closed my eyes as a drifted off to sleep.

^Dream's POV^

I came back home at around 4:30pm.  I had to do a lot of errands today and I didn't want to drag George along with me today as most of the errands were boring. I opened the front door and was met with the kitchen and living room lights on but no George. I took off my shoes and started looking around the house for him but I stopped when I heard a soft snore come from our bedroom.

I walked to our bedroom and quietly opened the door and was faced with George calmly sleeping in my favorite hoodie. I smiled softly, took out my phone and snapped a picture. He's to cute for my heart. I closed to door and walked to my bed side dresser and placed my wallet and phone down before crawling into bed and laying down next to George. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder.

I felt him fidget before turning around to face me. He tiredly wrapped himself around me. I smiled and chuckled softly. I started to run a hand through his hair softly and he sighed into my neck. I heard him mumble something but I couldn't make out what.

"Hm? What did you say Georgie?" I said softly, still petting his hair.

I felt him remove himself from my neck and look up at me with sleep still in his eyes.

"I miss you bubs..I was bored all day." He said sleepily.

I kissed his forehead, "I know...I had a lot of errands to do today."

I saw him smile and kiss my cheek before hiding his face in my chest.

"I see you like my hoodie," I said with a soft chuckle.

I felt George nod in my chest, "it's comfy.."

I kissed the top of his head, "It looks cute on you."

He giggled and started peppering my face with his soft kisses. I laughed and hugged him tight while doing the same treatment to him, causing him to laugh and giggle.

I love this man more then life it's self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

770 words