1. What we call home

Today was the day we had a transfer student from General Studies. "Ok class today we have a new Student" Aizawa started he then continued "Welcome Hitoshi Shinsou"    "Hi." Shinsou Said.  Mina my bestfriend noticed the staring and blushing. "Ooooh Y/n gots the hots"-M.   "Stfu"-Y.     "Fine-M.  Shinsou noticed the staring and looked me in the eyes, smirked, and winked.  My face began to grow warmer.

Time skip brought to you by Bokuto's Juicy ass~

Mina had dragged me out of my room to tour the rest
Our room~

You and the rest got to Shinsou's room and Knocked on the door to ask to come in

You and the rest got to Shinsou's room and Knocked on the door to ask to come in.  That's when i noticed his Purple orbs and eyebags and once we were leaving I stayed in the doorway a while before speaking "hey if you need coffee at night come to room 43".  "Mk-H.   After a few hours at 12 am you spotted Familiar purple orbs  "how tired on a scale of 1-10-Y.   "9-H.   "K-Y.    After making the coffee he asked to know about the class and my Quirk(s).    "My Quirks are Mindcontroll and Summoning, there self explanatory-Y. "Cool my Quirk is Brainwashing-H    " Hey "wonder boy" wanna be friends?-Y.   "You be friends with a freak like me?-H.   "Hey don't say that-Y.   "O-o-ok?-H.   "HOLD ON DID YOU JUST STUTTER?" I whisper-yelled   "S-shut up it happens when I'm too comfortable-H.   "So your warming up towards me?-Y.   "Pretty much-H.  "Awww Wonder boy let's hang out more-Y.  "What's with the Nickname? And give me your phone-H.   "I think it suits you my Dear Shinsou-Y    "L/n stop-H. "Fine wonder boy-Y. "Fine be like that and I have to go feed my cats they're hungry-H.  "Youhavecatscanimeetthemaretheynicewhencanimeetthem?-Y.   "Woah calm down N/N and text me whenever.

💜Anti-depresso get an expresso
N/N..... WAKE YOUR ASS UP

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY I HAVE SCHOOL TMR AND IM TIRED ITS LATE FOR ME AND I MAKE UPDATES EVERY DAT AND THE OTHER BOOK I WILL MAKE PRIVATE SOON