Chapter 1: Who's That Girl?

hey guys, this is my first time writing a story on wattpad....i really hope that you like it :)

As i saw her standing there, i had this strong feeling to go and talk to her. I didn't know what it was, it wasn't like she was absolutely stunning or anything, but there was just something about her that made her different to everyone else. I had never seen or talked to her ever in my life before but i felt like we already had a connection.

It was twenty past seven in the morning and i was waiting at my bus stop. She stood there like she didn't have a care in the world and watched the cars drive past. I would look at her and every time she looked back i would pretend i wasn't looking, but i know she knew i was.

I tried to work up the courage to walk up and speak to her but i just couldn't.

Normally i was so confident when it came to that type of stuff, but as i said before she was just so different to everyone else. Her bus pulled onto the side of the road and she hopped on. She sat down towards the front and the bus drove off. Not long after my bus pulled in and i hopped on.

"AYYY MICHAEL!," all the boys yelled.

"Hey boys, how's it going?" i replied. I sat down next to Peter and put my headphones in.

I guess i wasn't really in the mood for talking this morning. The bus pulled into the bus bay at school and everyone piled off.

"Thanks mate," i said to the bus driver.

"No worries Michael," he replied.

I walked down the footpath and walked onto the main part of the school grounds. The bell hadn't rung yet so i walked over to Katy and gave her a peck on the cheek and gave her a hug.

"Hey Michael" she said with a grin on her face.

"How are you?" I said.

"I'm good thanks, and yourself?

Yeah pretty good thanks" I said, ending the conversation.

I walked back over to the boys which i don't think impressed Katy, but oh well.

"So how's the girlfriend going Michael?" Andrew asked.

I guess that you could say Andrew was kind of the group leader. He was the one that all the guys followed and wanted to be like. I considered myself to be about equal to Andrew, but I have never really liked being like that.

"Yeah alright." I said.

"What's happening Michael, is there some trouble in paradise?"

 Andrew said, sounding like the biggest jerk ever! I felt like punching him in the face but instead I just walked off. The bell rung and everyone headed their separate ways to go to homeroom. School went by really slowly and I guess the only thing that made me kind of happy was the fact that I would possibly be seeing the girl from the bus stop this morning.

 Please comment, vote and fan. please tell me if you liked it ??? and i would also like to thank my beautiful friend @tori98 for making my cover for me! <3 :)