1

It was a very excited day for me,as usual I woke up early since today is my first day at my new school..And of course I don't want to be late..

I get out from my blanket and start to make my messy bed look neat..After I felt satisfied with my bed,I went to take my towel and walk straight to my bathroom..

After a warm shower,I went out from my bathroom and start to wear my new school uniform..After I done,I brush my hair to make it more beautiful then I stand in front of my big mirror..I smile to myself feeling satisfied with my look and then I take all my things..

As I arrive at my kitchen,I was greet by my mom..

"Good morning,honey"She greet me with a sweet smile on her face..

"Do you want to eat anything?"She ask me but all I did was shake my head as a 'no'

"Oh okay then,let's go to your new school,Areum?"She said as I nod

My name is Hwang Areum,I'm 19 years old..Yes I'm a daughter of Hwang Enterprise..Yes I'm one of the famous kids because of my parents..

"Sure..But where is Hyunjin?"I ask

Hwang Hyunjin,He's my twin brother..He didn't went to same school as mine but our relationship as siblings also a twin really close..We always tell each other what we really felt..If we have problem we always comfort each other..

"Oh,he already went to his new school..Why?"My mom ask..

"Nothing..I just want to hug him before going to new school.."I said

Yes,actually we always giving each other hug before going to school..But now he went first..

"It's okay Areum..You can hug him later"She said..

"Now let's go should we?"She said as I nod

After 10 minutes,we finally arrive at my new school..

"Okay honey,let's go"My mom said,I slowly went out from my car and it happen so quickly as all eyes already on me..I bit my lower lips feeling my anxiety slowly raising..

"Hey..It's okay..Let's go"She said and held me hand gently..I smile at her small gesture as she make my anxiety slowly decrease..

As we enter my new school,I can hear some whisper about me..

"Isn't that the famous family?"

"she so pretty"

"I know right,how can she be that pretty?"

"She so cute"

"I hope we can be friends"

I slowly smile as I hear some positive comment about me..secretly I look at them and smile..

"omg did she just smile at us"

"Right omg"

I look down again,can't hold my smile..

"You can enter now"I hear a voice right after my mom knock the door in front of us..

"Oh my god,Mrs.Hwang how are you?"The person who I guess the headmaster are..

"Oh miss Hwang?you so beautiful"She said as I said thank you at her..

>Time Skip<

"Okay that's all,now miss Hwang can go to her class now"The headmaster said,her name is Mrs.Kim..

"Thank you Mrs.Kim"My mom said as she smile sweetly at her..

"Oh we really happy that you choose miss Hwang to study here"She said..