"Joselyn..."

My mother locked me in my room again. She's talking to someone I don't really know who. But she took the mirror out of my room. Shes probably selling it or something close to it. There talking quite loud but I still can't catch what there saying it's like my mind doesn't. Want me to know. It's like it's blocking out what there saying but I still know that there talking. I get this eerie feeling when my mirror is not in here with me. I get this feeling a lot when it's not in here. My mom is trying really hard to sell it. because this is the fourth time this week shes locked me in my room. It's gotten to the point where she flipped my doorknob so the lock is facing the hallway. I heard walking so I backed away from the door and ran to my bed but tripped.

"What are you doing"? Jackie said.

"Oh um, I just tripped I was dancing around in my room".

" Without music"? She asked.

Yea this is weird. I thought.

" You weren't trying to hear me. Are you?" She questioned.

" No, I wasn't ." I lied. I tried to keep a Straight face but my mom seemed to read me even tho my face was showing no emotions.

"Joselyn, are you lying to me?" She asked. She knew! Oh my, she knew. I am not gonna get out of this one. But the twins came in and saved me from trouble. The twins are my only friends. And I am thankful for that. Their names are Milo and Meka Mackamora. I sighed in relief when they came into my view.

"Hey Jose!" the twins exclaimed in unison.

"Hey, guys!" I said as I smailed a big smile.

My mom looked so mad that the twins interrupted her while she was about to reprimand me for trying to listen to what she was saying to the salesperson.

"Wait. What are you guys doing here?" I questioned as I got up to look at the clock." it is only noon. You said you wouldn't be here until 2 pm." I stated.

"Well, we got off work early and came over here.!" Milo said while dragging out the L in well.

"Why? Do you not want us here.?" Meka exclaimed/questioned.

"What!? Nononononononononono I was just curious!" I said immediately regretting what I said.

Meka looked at me a moment before she responded with an "ok!" and everything was fine after that little accident I thought I was about to lose my friend.

"Well, I should be going to work see you later Joselyn. I should be home around 7 pm tonight. Bye." my mom stated before she left to change and go to work. Milo, Meka, and I just hanged out in my room before we heard my mom shout "I'm leaving now see you later dear.!"

"See you later mom" I shouted back

"Bye Mrs.Yamaha!" the twins exclaimed in unison.

Little did I know I would not see my mom for a long time.