Boy meets coffin

Aesop could feel his cheeks turning a deep red as his eyes gazed over the coffins bulky erotic figure. The sight was mesmerizing, and Aesop couldn't help but feel even more turned on as he licked his lips, envisioning all the enjoyment that he would be able to have with his beloved. Ever so gently he brought his fingertips to the face of the coffin, letting his fingertips dance among the grooves in the polished wood gazing at the sexy curves that formed into beautiful patterns across the surface. The tension was building up and Aesop was starting to feel it as his breathing started to get heavier, and his heart rate faster. Pulling down his mask he bit his lip at the thought of being able to enter the coffins tight space. The fear of the coffin being too small for him to pull out was in his mind.. But that fear excited him. His hands started to shake at the thought and a lustful desire creeped onto his face. Aesop's mouth curved into a suggestive smirk, he couldn't handle this kind of arousal. He wanted.. No, he needed to be inside of his lover. Roughly he jerked open it open letting his instinct overtake him as he roughly shoved himself into the coffin.
..
.....
..
*click*
.."fuck" Aesop swore in realization. He was now locked inside of the coffin, and he had no way of getting himself out. All the arousal that he had felt before had disappeared, and was now replaced with annoyance as he remembered his surroundings.
Aesop groaned in frustration, but quickly covered his mouth with his hand as his heartbeat started to pound harder against his chest. He could hear footsteps..

Suddenly the coffin that Aesop was in slammed to the floor as a heavy weight crashed into it from the front. Aesop yelped in alarm as the wood above split open revealing him to the outside. Aesop expected to see the Cloudy skies above him but instead he was met with the lips of a blindfolded brunette inches away from his own. .."W-what?" Aesop stuttered unable to process the situation. Eli pushed himself up and frowned, clearly confused by the sight before him. ............. "Aesop.. why are you wet?"

<<note>> i forgot how coffins work this is inaccurate, </3,