Your not a pain, maybe just trapped

(Eddtord in the beginning, also read description before reading this)

Tord's p.o.v:

Edd and i were buying tickets before entering this new place called 'Creatures of the night', Edd was tugging at my arm like a little kid telling me we shouldn't go in but i ignored him as he tried to drag me away. After awhile i managed to convince Edd to explore this new zoo with me, when we began to look around i instantly knew half of the creatures were robotic and lame but Edd couldn't tell the difference between real or fake i guess and stayed holding my arm. After we took a turn to the right and that's when my eyes widened i saw a deep purple wolf like creature curled up in its cage shaking in fear with wound marks on his back i felt like it wasn't like the others, it felt like he was human....? I shook my arm to signal to Edd to let go.

Tom's p.o.v:

I was peacefully sleeping in a curled up position dreaming about the past, thinking about my mother i wish hunters didn't exist i cant even fucking change to human because of them. Oh if you didnt know when us 'monsters' are young our mothers at a certain age teach us how to change to and from monster and human but if we arent taught then we are pretty much fucked for the rest of our lives. Ever since my mum died i haven't been able to change back even if i have been in this 'zoo' most of my life and it has been pretty hard for me but im used to it. I woke up to see two males a year or two older than me walk up to my display I looked at the man who had hair looking like horns and suddenly felt anxiety rush through me as I watched as this strange boy rush up to my enclosure and tried to find an entrance but miserably failed. I could see a deep sadness overcome in his eyes. Thoughts started racing through my mind questioning his sadness, we don't even know each other...

//362 words sorry this au may sound crap and probably is im trying my best here srry for any bad spelling