Lunch Date

Y/n= your name

I love my job, I mean who wouldn't, I do what I love and I get to work from home, but today I was having a particular hard day at work. I couldn't focus on anything and I was getting mad at everything. Around 11:30, when I was ready to throw a stack of books at the wall, I got a text from matthew asking me to lunch. I accepted and got ready.

I met him at a small restaurant, we got a booth to sit in, and ordered.
"Ok what's up?" My boyfriend of 2 years asked. "What? Nothing's up." I crossed my arms. "y/n I've known you for three years I know when you're hiding something. Spill." He crossed his arms back at me. "I've just had a stressful day that's all. I'm fine!" Waitress arived with our food.

"I just want to make sure you're okay."
"I'm fine, I promise Matthew." I grabbed his hand and smiled. "You never call me matthew. Something's up, just tell me baby." I sighed "I can't focus on any of my work. I supper stressed, I don't know what to do." He gave me a sympathetic look. "Baby, you've been working so hard. You need a break, tell you what we finish filming this season next week. When I am done we are go on vacation. Ok?"
"Ok. Changing the subject, How was work?" I asked while taking a bite of my food. "Good, Sherman and A.J asked how you were doing. We should be done a little early today by the looks of it." "That's good, maybe if you do end up getting off early I will make you you're favorite dinner and dessert." I winked at him. "Lasagna and you?" He smiled "Yep." He blushed slightly. "We're definitely ending early today whether they like it or not." I laughed.

We finished our meal and said our goodbyes. I headed back home and Matthew headed back to work. Excited about the night to come.