~First day working :)..~ (Smut im sorry- please just end my life -._-.)

~•Quackitys Pov•~
Aa i stand near Schlatts desk, I could hear him yelling and pissed off.As he walked in i could see he was annoyed, i made a joke and boy do i regret it.He slapped me across my face, i could feel my skin burn..it hurted alot, I could see he was about to kick me if i dropped on the ground.I shouldnt have messed with a short tempered man, As he sat back down i could clearly see he was thinking.I didnt say anything, I just watched as he fidget with a pen.I wondered if i could stab him, Yes im going for a double kill.I mean you can see how much pain he causes, so as i walked behind his chair.I grabbed his hand pointing the pen to his heart, and yanked his head back.He grabbed me by the waste and i froze, so he bite my arm which i flinched away.He put both of his hands on my hips and threw me over above him, slamming me on his desk.

As i groaned in pain, he pinned my arms down and stared at me.I could see that he very mad and wanted to kill me, He threw me against the wall.I yelped while he went to lock the door and close the blinds, only leave a small faded light from the lamp.I got scared so i struggled to get up, He grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me on the table again.The table was clear and everything got knocked off the table (Aka desk).I could see he wanted to hurt me very badly, and mentally.I saw as he took off his jacket and undo his tie, I tired to run off but my body hurted bad enough.I saw him look down and undress me with his eyes, i snarled and said "Dont you look at me like that-!" He got close to my face and stared.I could feel his warm breath to my face.

As he started to undress me, i could feel his big hands run down my body feeling for something.He pulled out my pocket knife, and threw it in a trashcan.Bitch, As he unzipped i froze.SHIT SHIT SHIT- This is going to hurt alot, he is a 6'3 foot man and im 5'8.As he unzipped my pants and took my boxers off, i could manage to sit up.I could feel him move my shirt away from my shoulder and he bit into my shoulder, I moaned.It caught him off guard so he froze.I could tell he was starting to regret but, he didnt stop.He took off his boxers at once again pinned me down, I could feel him put it in than out slowly getting faster.

(Im mentally screaming at myself-._-.....)

~♡Schlatts pov♡~
As i finished up, i put on my boxers than my pants.I could see Alex laying on the table in pain, he did try to kill me once again so i didnt feel bad.After i was done getting dressed, i helped Alex to put back on his clothes.And i sat him down on a couch,I started to clean the desk top snd reput my things on it.I opened the blinds and unlocked the door,As i straighten my tie.I watched the time, only 3 minutes left.Fuck it 3 minutes can wait, i pick up Alex an started my way to walk to the elevator.As i reach the bottom floor, I saw people stare at me.I snarled and headed out, i got in my car and started to drive home.
I could see Alex looking at the bite marks I lefted on his skin, He didnt look disgusted but not happy.

As i got home i could see Alex alseep, I got out locked my door and headed to the passenger side.I open the door pick up Alex, And walked inside.I set him down on the couch while I sit by the counter, today was a boreding day like usual.

(Sorry this was short but ill add! Also im very tired q--q..., anyways i hooe you like the 2 lart story-)