○ °• Chapter One •° ○

☆ •° The broken table for play °• ☆

~ ♡ ~

People can fall in love in mysterious ways, even just by a touch of a hand.

But this is different.

Hi, I'm araya and this a story about my life. I'm writing my memories when younger just so you guys can get to know more about me.
-

She gives me mixed emotions. She loves me, then says I make everything harder. 

I remember I got a little play table, it had in umbrella. The umbrella was blue and while. The table was round and it was orange and it came with a little chair. I loved it.

One day, I missed my bus and i was in kindergarten. My mom got mad and yelled at me. I can't remember what she was all saying. But she pushed me on my little table and it broke. I don't know if I was crying or not but I know that my older sister did nothing about it.

Savannah.

She's my older sister and she was in high school at the time. Now she's 23 years old and has a baby.

She was straightening her hair and said something. But my mom told her to go back in her room or something and she went back in her room.

She did nothing.

And that's all I remember that day. It keeps replaying in my head, that I wonder..

"Does my mom love me?"

I know she doesn't. In fact, she's dating her own step-brother.

If she hates me, I'll still love her. No matter how hard I try to hate her, I'll always end up missing her and loving her all over again. Sometimes I don't even hate her after what she did, cause she's my mom. She had to deal with me every single day and I don't blame her.

She was always their for me.
-

I always think I'm messed up in the head cause of the house I grew up in. I'm not as innocent as I used to be.

Cause of my mom.

She always had fucking sex and her room was right across from mine. I heard it all night long and it hurt me. It scarred me for life. That's why I'm like this.

She dated this guy named arther, but we called him art. God it was so long ago. I was probably 4 years old or younger or older, but I'm 12 now.

Yes. I'm 12.

They were both alcoholics, they did drugs, weed, smoke all day long. No wonder why they got along and started dating.

Anyways.. he had a daughter named Sierra. She was my step-sister and she was probably 14, 13? Or younger. But she would always go to her friends, which was a few houses away from us, so she always went threw the backyards to go there.

And left me behind.

I was bored and felt alone every time she left.

Now that I think about, why did I love Her? Why was she that best person in the world?

I remember she called me a cry baby.
-
One thing. I knew art hated me, cause every time he and my mom would bang in her room, I'll always kick the door and bang on it, crying. I was scarred and I wanted them to stop.
-
So, here's another traumatizing story that's still replaying in my head till this day.

Art worked somewhere where they build wind-mails. God, every time see those win-mails I think of him and sierra.

But anyways. I had a friend named Cole, his mom and my mom were friends so they visited around Christmas eve I think?

Me and Cole and his little brother would play a survive the zombie type of game. It was fun, it was dark in the whole house and the only light you saw was the light from the Christmas tree.

My mom and their mom were probably smoking away in her room soo it was just us out there.

Anyways, they came out and told us to go to bed. So we did.

I remember waking up and seeing Cole and his brother asleep and the hallway light was on. Their mom was waking us up, telling us to get ready.

We got up and they got their boots on in front. I had to get mine which were at the back door.

The window on the door shattered. Glass was all over the place there. But I had to risk it, so I stepped on the glass to get my boots and we left quickly.

I kept looking back at the house.

Where was my mom?

.

We got to their house and watched a movie before falling asleep in the living room.

I had a cut on my foot.

The next day my mom picked me up in the morning. We home and her friends were there. I forgot who though.

That's when I over heard the story.

Turns out my mom got into an argument cause art was supposed to be home before we went to bed that night. She said he was drunk and she didn't let him into the the house, cause ya know, me and Cole and his little brother were there.

He grabbed something and broke the glass on the door and came in.

My mom was hiding in My room and coles mom was hiding in savannahs room. One of my mom's guy friends tried talking to him,

Then she said art stabbed him in the neck. Art wasn't here for any of us, he was here for my mom.

My mom climbed out of my window and said she ran to the police station.

And art ran after her. So coles mom came out of the room and woke us up and we left.

I still remember that day, it was crazy. Art went to chort and sierra was gone with her mom.

I never saw sierra again.

Sometimes, I wonder if Cole remembers that day.

I doubt it though.

I've been though a lot in my life.

I never told ANYONE my stories. I like keeping my stories to myself..