51: Claire Newman?!

I look around the place and observe everyone as they chattered. I walk to our side of the room to find a seat when suddenly, I felt something hot. I had bumped into someone with tea.

"Sorry. OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry." The girl was flustered.

Once I was able to get a good look at the girl, I realized who it was.

"Claire Newman?"

"Oh, God. Sunny! It's you!"

Claire and I met at a photo shoot in Italy a few months ago. She's an actress actually. She plays Steve Harrington's sister in Stranger Things.

"Sunny, I'm so sorry about the tea. Here, I have an extra sweater," she says, handing me a pastel-colored cashmere sweater.

"So, you're modeling?"

"What? No. I'm styling."

"Wait, really?" she paused. "You are quite a good dresser."

"Thanks." I paused. "So, Uhm. Are you and Jaeden Martell still together?"

"Yeah, we are." Claire nodded. "How about you and...?"

"Ladies!" a voice interrupted. "Take your seats. The introduction is about to start."

According to the speaker, for today, all of us will be introduced to the models we're gonna work with. The speaker also said that it was picked randomly. I was hoping mine to be Claire. Since she is the only person I know here.

"Now, all the designers shall be taken to their rooms while we surprise you with your models."