Once an artist

“Some people use to say dreams are impossible to achieve when your heart and mind is not strong enough. “

        Its late in the afternoon, when I suddenly hear something broke in my mother’s room. When I came up to where I hear the sound of broken glass, my eyes spotted something horrible in the floor; the sight of my mother crying. The look on her eyes is something that broke my heart. Paintings are scattered around the room even her beloved paint materials. This sight is a nightmare for everyone but for me it’s a motivation.

Before my mother got me, she is a very well-known painter. Her painting uses very unique technique and vibrant colors. Every painting that she does speaks the emotion she puts in. That’s why they call her painting “ Alive “. Rumors journeyed across the country and my mother became so well known. As her career blooms she met my father whose an architect that time. My father was mesmerized by arts that my mother did. They fell in love with each other. No one can compare to my mother’s arts that’s what my father said. Years have passed, they started to focus on having a peaceful and simple life away from city and people who stalk their lives every day. Not too long they have me. Mom and dad live their life to the fullest enjoying scenery and refreshing wind through our terrace. But then came a sudden call from dad’s friend. It came from the city.

" Hello, Is mister Nathan R. Formout there?" said the unknown caller

" This Nathan speaking, how may I help?" He replied

" I'm Mary the caretaker of your father. Your father wants to see you now. He has something to tell you and its important." At that time at I’m only 9 years old.

The sky is at its darkest, thunders are loud as if something is about to happen. Father doesn't care what's happening outside.

"No one can stop me from going home, not even storm." father said.