Just so you know.

SACHEE's POV:

"Sachee, jebal...your the only one who can do this" Minwoo Begged

I Rolled my eyes and continue to read our history book "presidentnim, dont you think people might get bored if they saw us performing again" then i look at him "search! Find another girl ! Have an audition i know youll find someone better than me" i said

"You know a lot of girls would love to join if we did that" he scrached his head.

"Thats much better!" I said

"Thats dissaster!" Hyerin exclaimed. Shes one of the members of student council of ourbatch. "Sachee, dont you find it an opportunity to perform in your last year?its your damn last year for petes sake! Dont be so hard to get."

"Im not ! Find me another partner and ill be okey with it." I bravely challenged them

As if they would change him. -__-

"Noooooo." they chorally said

"Then change me instead. As simple as that"

"you know that we'd tried that before but it ended up a dissaster" Minwoo stated"dont you want him as your partner? Its your last year of performance in stage together"

Hyerin agreed handed the script to me and wave in her hand "and you two look good together like your really in your character. The audince liked you both"

I chuckled and looked at them "let me rephrase your sentence...They like him..not me.....and besides dont you think peopele would get bored if they saw us performing again? I mean same faces for three consecutive years..come on! Whose monkey would be watching our play again?"

"Fangirls!" Hyerin proudly said "AND ITS NOT THE SAME PLOT FOR HEAVENS SAKE ! Besides some peope ship you though....and thats the essance of partnering you again....if we change his partner, many students would wonder why.....that they might be thinking that you two really had a relationship thats why he change partner...and you dont want those fangirls glarred at you right? There are only few people who knows that you two were plainly friends"

Friend my ass And those girls wanted to be in my situation. And i think ill be dead by now coz everytime theyre looking at me they were like killing me in their minds.

Then i felt a heavy thing on my shoulder and someone grabbed the book that Hyerin is holding.

Speaking of the charismatic devil, hes here resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Ige bwoya?" He asked

"Its supposed to be Sachee's role" Hyerin explained

"i told you if She say no, its no , unless except it would be benifit from her" he said while flipping the pages of the paper.

Miwoo and Hyerin looked at us irritable.

"How can we not, choose her as your partner if you arent look like couple??" Minwoo said

"Were bestfriends" We corrected. ugh! Sometimes i dont want to comment on these things.

"Iknow....... thats why your much comfortable to each other.And Sachee is the only one who can handle you" Minwoo exclaimed

Yeah right! Girls probbably just clingging on him if ever. Why would this guy be so popular and charismatic ! if being charismatic is a sin , then maybe many girls became a sinner's y now.Its like im half lucky and half unlucky for having a bestfriend like him. Maybe mostlikely unlucky these past few days.