⚠️ Tea & Jack ⚠️

(⚠️ WARNING: the following piece contain soft and fatal vore. If you don't like it you are not forced to read and pass to the next story!)

Jack wakes up earlier than usual. which doesn't help his grumpy mood. He yawns as he flies up to a branch of his house, seeing that it is late in the afternoon. He stays on, head in thoughts until his stomach breaks this meditated silence with his loud rumblings. Looks like it's time to hunt... And he flies off.

Tea takes her time as her hike turns into a little frustrated walk through a deep forest. She took a different path today and she is not sure where this will take her. She started early in the morning and it's afternoon already? she was surprised by how quickly time flew by- but just like time, her memory was fleeting of how she got here. "should I backtrack? I think I'm lost but this forest isn't that big right?" she said to herself quietly as she wandered on a small animal dirt path.

After some minutes of flying around Jack finally found a prey. He plunged, claws in front of him. But missed. His prey, a mountain lion, see him and a look of terror can be read in their eyes as it cries out. It tries to fight off the giant bird. Jack flies up before he plunges once more, this time more successfully as he landed heavily on the beast. The poor beast only can cry once more before it is killed on the spot as Jack heavily lands on it.

Tea felt the blow of the wind made by the mighty wings of Jack. as soon as the wind stops the cries of the lion echo through the woods. "huh? this was strange she thought as she heard the lion out of nowhere and decided to investigate further, sneakingly approaching the source of the sound.

Jack jumps off and grabs the lion as if it was a kitten as he sits down. Well that would be a good meal, although a little small but that will definitely sweeten up his mood. However he opens his maw, revealing just how big it is then just a tiny beak, and puts the head of the lion in. He starts to swallow as he puts more and more of his prey, consuming at a rather fast pace.

Tea who watched from a near bush gasped into her hand, turning red. this beast just swallowed a lion whole?! she shivered as she saw the lion disappear in the giant's beak. this is impressive, she thought as she somehow managed to stand up. her legs were heavy with fear but her gut told her to move forward. Tea waited just for a second to see what the beast would do next

Jack is too focused to swallow his prey to notice the human behind. He loosened his tie to have more ease as he kept gulping down his meal. He slowed down when he got at the lower part, only the lower paws were out.

Tea was too curious, too naively curious as she picked herself up and approached Jack, not caring whatsoever. she thought he might ignore her, especially while feeding. she kept staring, unable to look away and before she knew it, she was standing just a few feets away from him, still watching without a word, her breath set back in anticipation

Jack paused. He feels like something is watching him. He turns his head 180 degrees, his eyes locked on Tea's eyes. Light reflected on his eyes, making them look like 4 luminous orbs. He takes the last swallow, the paws of the lion disappearing in his gullet, joining the body in his stomach. He slowly turns his body, face to the human as he gets up, in silence.

"Woah- you're big," Tea said as she looked at Jack with wide eyes, frozen in place "did you just swallow a lion whole?" Tea questioned the beast as her face flushed and her body shivering a little

Jack raised one eyebrow, interlocked at her reaction. That is not the reaction he thinks a normal person would do... "so what, Little dessert?" he responds as he looks down at her, she can see he has two eyes colors, blue and green.