Cursed Doll?

Once upon a time, there was a little girl who really loved dolls.

She had a large collection of them in her bedroom.

One day, when she was browsing through a shop on her own, she spotted a really beautiful doll...

"She asked the old woman behind the counter how much it was, but the woman told her that the doll was not for sale

. The girl told the woman how much she wanted for the doll, but the woman just said that the doll was not for sale, because it was cursed!

But the little girl wanted the doll so much, she thought it would be perfect for her doll collection, so she told the woman that she didn't care if the doll was cursed.

The woman finally gave up, and told her that she would not sell it, but if she really wanted it, then she could have it, but not blame her if anything bad happened.

The little girl grabbed the doll and walked out of the shop, ecstatic that she now had the doll, when she got back to her apartment, she waited for the elevators to open.

When they did, she walked inside with her doll and waited"

The elevator doors close, but the elevators did not move.

" OH MY GOD!" the girl thought, ' Is this the curse of the doll?!'

Suddenly, she feels the doll move in her arms...

Ever so slowly, the doll's head turns to face her.

The doll's eyelids fluttered open, it stared at the girl with its lifeless eyes..

It's mouth opened and it said...

"PUSH THE BUTTON TO GO UP, BITCH!"