The Fight

"Ron! You blasted human, how could you?!" Hermione angrily said
"Calm down Hermione, it was only a joke" Ron replied
"Ron this was the last time, telling Ginny Harry has been sneaking out at night when you know he just has nightmares about Voldemort and does not want to worry her!" Hermione exclaimed
"Don't defend him, he should tell her they have been together for over a year, they shouldn't keep secrets" Ron replied annoyed.
"Goodbye Ron"  Hermione turned and left
"Bloody hell Hermione" Ron walked after her.

Hermione Pov
Ron made me so angry sometimes, but this was absolutely unforgivable. Poor Ginny, in her room crying and Harry outside casting spells angrily. Ron doesn't seem to see the difference between a joke and plain old stupidity, but I love him so what can I do. Do I really love him though, or am I setteling with him because the man I truly want is already in love? I can't think like that! Harry loves Ginny, but why not me? Harry and I have been best of friends since the first day of Hogwarts, and we've always had something between us. Ron saw it when we were hunting for the horcrux'. I thought he was being absurd, but when I saw Hagride carrying Harry alongside Voldemort, My heart shattered as if I had lost the man I loved without knowing it. Now it was to late Harry and Ginny have been together for over a year and the only fight they've had was because of Ron's lies. They are truly in love, and that ring in Harry and Ron's room can't be for me, Ron isn't in a rush to get married, but Ginny and Harry talk about it rather often. How, only now have I realised I love Harry, I love Ron but Harry is the one who makes me excited, makes my heart flutter and always makes my life... Unexpected. Oh God, I have an idea! The time turner, I can travel back and fall in love with Harry. Harry only fell in love with Ginny after I developed a crush on Ron, he must of had feelings for me at some point. I must find out when, because I must know if Harry is truly the person I love.