𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

"If you were to go on a vacation where would you want to go?"

"Zoro!"

"Brook!"

"Usopp!"

"Sanji!"

"Franky!"

"Nami!"

"Chopper!"

"Robin!" Luffy then woke up.

"Luffy, you alright?" Y/n asked.

"Just a dream huh?" Luffy said.

"It seemed like a very bad dream," Hancock said.

"Yeah, you were screaming," Y/n said.

"I was dreaming about our friends."

"I see."

"Oh," Y/n then looked away with a sad expression on her face. Hancock then looked at the girl but looked away almost immediately.

What can I possibly say to her? Hancock thought.

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"Y/n, Luffy, don't worry. Your first priority needs to be rescuing your brother," Hancock said. "You must have faith in your friends. Don't you agree? Besides, neither of you are alone."

"Huh?"

"I am here with the two of you." Y/n then looked up to face Hancock.

"Hancock, I'm such an idiot. How could I not realize that a God was this close to me?"

"Y/n."

"Hancock." Right as they were about to kiss, Hancock came back into reality. "What am I thinking? No!" Y/n then looked at Hancock, confused at what he was talking about.

"What're you doing Hammock?" Y/n asked. He just blushed and then quickly turned away. Y/n sighed and then walked away. She then pulled out Ace's vivre card and started staring at it. At this point, it was almost gone, but she still held onto the hope that she and Luffy would be able to save him. Luffy had gone back to sleep, and Hancock was staring at Y/n behind a wall.