Lullaby

Before reading, try paying attention to the video. This is a pretty touching video with a beautiful song, in general, the song itself sets the right tone for this story. If you want to know the meaning of the song, write to me, I will send a link where there are words thank you for your attention. Enjoy reading.

...For Larry, today was the day when a conversation with Laurent became inevitable. There was simply no point in pulling further, the cat in the sack was dead and his corpse would soon start to smell all over the neighbourhood. The metaphor is pretty tough. But it was the most suitable for the situation. Their marriage had been bursting at the seams for a couple of years, from time to time the outbreak of quarrels each time became more serious, Larry realized that his husband, a loved one, was gradually losing ground. Yielded to chaos and Larry's mistakes. And this conversation may eradicate everything, but if the secret that Larry has been keeping for several months, Lau learns from someone else, the sad end of their union will become inevitable.

Larry, with a heavy heart, parked in the underground garage. The steps from the car to the elevator and then to the apartment door took thousands of small steps. And the closer he got to the door, the louder his heartbeat.

The key in the door turned with a deafening click and Larry found himself in a spacious hallway with his suitcases already packed. Larry sighed heavily and took several hesitant steps into the living room.

Laurent was sitting on the very edge of the sofa, his elbows on his knees, his face buried in his hands.

"Hello" - Larry himself did not recognize his voice, it was so quiet and weak, and it seemed to sag a little to a hiss. Laurent just looked up at him, full of pain and despair, but never said anything. He closely followed Larry's entire figure, every curve, trying to find the right words to express his feelings. Larry was right in his thoughts; he did not have time to become the primary source of news; someone did it before him. Larry quickly walked over to Laurent and fell to his knees in front of him, pulling him into his arms. They both cried, expressing their feelings. Pain, disappointment, loss, guilt, and pleading for forgiveness. Larry broke with every ragged breath from Laurent. God knows, Larry loved Laurent the most in the world, before the universe and back. And the thought he leaves him destroy his.

"How could you," Laurent bellowed, gradually finding the strength to say: "How could you do this to us? Larry! " Laurent pushed her husband away from him to face his enemy "We've been through so many things, you've already led me through hell once. I swore my love to you, and you promised that you would never give me back! "Why?" Laurent lost himself in emotion, ugly contorting his face in nervous fits of tears, he almost got to the signs of a panic attack, his lungs were working so wildly.

"I love you! I never stopped. She was a mistake. I..."

"A mistake?" Laurent interrupted Larry "This girl is about to give birth to your child! Larry! And what should I do about it? What? Wish you happiness and prosperity? " Laurent pushed off the couch to get up and walk to his collected belongings

"No! I don't want to be with her! I do not need her! I don't even remember the night with her! "

"It's not even that Larry. You've had so much time to tell me. So many chances. I've been waiting for you to confess your betrayal. But you didn't even do that. I'm tired of constantly thinking about what will improve our relationship. That will put everything back on track. I'm tired of looking for a problem in myself. And the last thing I need when I come home is to get a voicemail from some woman, she wanted to know if you will be at the next doctor's appointment! "

Larry did not let Laurent open the door, rushing at him with hugs. He whispered a plea not to leave him, not to leave him, because he is his whole life. Laurent was only trying to get rid of the weight of Larry's body.