About Hotshot

HOTSHOT (핫샷) is a six member hip hop group under K.O Sound consisting of members Hojung, San, Sungwoon, Kid Monster, Timoteo, and Junhyuk. The members are aged 20~22 (international age).

The group is known for not being a group with a concept, but one consisting of perfectly skilled members that are worth anticipating. Most notably, All members helped produce their debut song.

The meaning of their group name HOTSHOT is: “someone who does really well in the world of music”, and their official color is Burgundy. The leader is Junhyuk, the main dancers are Kid Monster, Timoteo, and Hojung, the singers are Sungwoon, Junhyuk, Hojung, Timoteo, and Kid Monster, the rapper is San, and the maknaes are Hojung, San, and Sungwoon.

Before their debut, the boys began building their name by releasing a series of videos called ‘HOTSHOT VOLUMES’, and a webtoon called ‘HOTSHOTTOON’. They also had two fanmeetings, and released song covers via YouTube and SoundCloud. 

HOTSHOT officially debuted through KBS Music Bank on October 31th 2014 with their single album “Take A Shot”. They promoted ‘Take A Shot’ on the various music shows.

DISCOGRAPHY

Name: Take A Shot

Release date: October 29, 2014

Tracklist:

Take a Shot

Take A Shot (Inst.)

Cr.fyhotshot