THE FROG PRINCE

The book cover was a guy holding a frog.

so it goes like this...

The MC somewhat dislikes cliche stories about some bl stories. While he was criticizing another story in the comments section, he was somewhat pulled inside the stories he hated. The 'master' or the ones who pulled him in was saying things like since he critics so much the stories without giving thought to the author's feelings then he should experience the characters reality.

So the first story he went in was something like with werewolves. He was a character who was supposed to be the bully and the one who will die in the end of the story and the protagonist in that story is the one he supposed to be bullying. So basically he was the villain of the story. He already reads the story and criticized it like every cliche story he knew and knows exactly what is going to happen when the protagonist matured. So he tries to change by being nice to the protagonist while keeping an eye on him from the protagonist abusive parents. I think his name was June(?)(the MC) the bully. Since June was already matured or I think already can transform into a werewolf and he was from a wealthy family of werewolves he gave presents to the protagonist like a bear(?) with recordings in case the protagonist father will abuse him. So there comes this day when the protags father tries to rape the protagonist of the story. June was there and tries to stop the father. So the protagonist was saved but June was beaten up by the father. Soon help came and the father was imprisoned. The two young boys were saved. But they were separated from that day on. June was in coma for years and the protagonist went to school somewhere far away in order to be strong. Years later June woke up in an unfamiliar house, but because of the beating June received, he wasn't able to transform into a werewolf because the wolf was somehow damaged mentally and the wolf's soul was (I think) gone. There he met the original partner of the protagonist saying that he and Jun are going to be mates.

So fast forward ('cause I can't remember) the protagonist came back to their land where he ordered to kidnap June from the male lead's area. So June was kidnapped and taken to the protagonist's place. During the ride, June asked the 'master' some things and confirmed the rules of the world. I think he used his three favors therefore that was the last time he talked to it. There June saw the protagonist changed appearance. Like he wasn't supposed to be like that based on the original story. The protagonist was supposed to be a weakling and the male lead(the one left behind) was going to be the 'hero' but in this case, the protagonist had a strong build, slightly tan, and his aura changed. While June has his limp leg(idk if it's right or left) and long hair and skinny figure. So basically the original story tells that the strong build is the top while the skinny one is the bottom. He (June) later realized that the supposed to be bottom is now his top and he is the bottom one. Like the rule of the story. They fuck in the protag's place and after that June said he wanted to meet the original partner(the one left at June's place) then the protagonist unwillingly said Yes, he can meet him. You know being jealous. So he meet with this guy and said their goodbyes. And the protagonist, instead of being a completely sane being, he pulls June into a hug and shot the male lead to his heart. June can't hear it because it has a silencer. Then on that chapter the male lead was also like the MC(Jun) who was pulled inside the story to portray this character but instead of giving another chance, his life was taken and he never returns to his original body.

Soon, June and the protagonist lived and grow 'peacefully' together. Being June the only human and the protagonist an immortal, June's body became fragile as days went by and soon he died in the story. Then he was taken again in the white space where the 'masters' are. Then after he cried he was taken again in another story.

This time he was a student(yet another bully) and in that story he died in a hospital while his body was burned in flames while the protagonist was hugging him and Then on the other story he was a prisoner. (I haven't read that part yet)

That's all I can remember. So please, if anyone knows what is the title or the link to the story please it will be a huge help. Or at least if you know who is the author. Please. I really wnat to read that story once more and to know if the author updated. Huhu.