CHAPTER 1

!!!So si Ceily is si mamsh pops
   Tapos si marvin si seerr martin haha
   Para po yun sa hindi nakakaalam
   Kasalanan yun hahahaha..charrr!!!

There was a young famous couple named  Ceily fernandez and marvin nievera,they really love each other but pops found out that she was already 2months pregnant that's why she told martin that she was pregnant..

Ceily:marvin

Marvin:yes,babe

Ceily:i have to tell you something

Martin:what is it babe??

Ceily:marvin.....babe...i-i-i'm pregnant

Marvin:what really???

Ceily:whats the matter babe are y-y-you angry?(nervous at what marvin said)

Marvin:of course not im so happy,ilang months na yang baby natin babe? Yes magiging daddy na ako...i love you babe..i promise you i will take care of you...

Ceily:really babe,actually i'm two months pregnant..i love you too babe, but how do we tell them that i'm pregnant?

Marvin:don't worry babe,sasabihin natin sakanila bukas mismo pero sa ngayon magpahinga ka muna ha..good night babe..

Ceily:good night soon to be daddy..(then smiled to marvin sweetly)

(Then marvin kiss her in her cheeks)

*Kinabukasan*

Ceily and marvin gather there family together and tell the great news

Dulce:so what's going on here??

Ceily:mom,tito,tita,vix,kua,and all of you im pregnant..

Vix:whaaaat kailan pa sis why didn't you tell agad so that i can prepare things for the baby??

Ceily:actually yesterday lng namin nalaman..we decided to tell you now to ask if me and marvin can get married for the baby??

Marvin:babe there's no reason pa para tanungin pa natin sila  all people know that were boyfriend and girlfriend already right..

Dulce:yeah marvin is right you have to get married soon because if your stomach grows and you two will be seen in public tge paparazzi will hunt tge two of you..

Ceily:So when will we get married

Marvin: in june 28,babe do you agree

Ceily:whattt..but its 2weeks a head its to early the people will so surprised and shocked..

Vix:No sis i will handle this ok i have connections right...so your wedding is in june 28 okay...

Ceily:ok fine but sis make sure that we don't get caught okay..BTW thank you for everything sis...

Vix:no problem sis

Ceily and marvin announce that their getting married on tv because they work as host in their work tge whole people Philippines was so shocked and happy also...

since marvin and ceily announce that the whole people are talking about them and they are so famous because of that...

while ceily and marvin arranged their wedding....They invited all their friends and relative as well as the politicians and other..

Regine: oy hun look ceily and marvin are getting married.

Ogie:really im so happy for them..

Dumating na ang araw ng kanilang kasal..ceily and marvin are preparing for their wedding already..

Ceily:mom..do you think im ready??

Dulce:what are you saying anak??

Ceily:natatakot kasi ako mom kasi.....baka saktan ako ni marvin..

Dulce:di ba you love each other naman so what bothering you??ang mahalaga nagmamahalan kayong dalawa,okay? You know what anak ang isipin mo nalang makakasama mo na ang pinakamamahal mo...

Ceily:okay mom.... thank you...
_________________________________________
Vicki:hey bro are you okay??

Marvin:yeah but i'm a little bit nervous..

Vicki:why?

Marvin:because.....i-i-i-i don't know..

Vicki:ugh marvin you know what isipin mo na lang that you love each other right??

Marvin:uhmm your right..

This is a work of  fiction.names,characters,businesses,
places,events,and incident  are either the products of the author's imagination
Or used in  fictitious manner.

Thank you for reading!

Leave a comments or suggestions.anything will be much appreciated.

Please like and share💜

Guyzz kalokohan ko lng po yan wag nyo po seryosohin yung mga nakalagay jan kulang lng po talaga ako sa tulog kaya ganito ako mag isip🤣bye💜💜