01

"Can I come over?", asked a very upset Hinata.

"Sure, Shrimp", said Tsukishima, confused as to why he would want to come over when he never has before.

---5 minutes later---

*Knock Knock*

"COMING!", shouted Tsukishima from his kitchen.

He walks to the door and opens it to find a crying Hinata that was wearing big clothes covering his entire body.

"Hey hey, what's wrong shrimp, you only cry when its really bad, talk to me"

"K-k-ka-", Hinata stuttered as he struggled to speak through his tears.

Tsukishima knew Kageyama did something to him but he needed to find out what. "come in and take of the wet clothes, I will give you warmer ones" said  Tsuki. (its raining heavily)

"O-Okay", Hinata replied with a small smile.

><><><

Tsuki leaded Hinata up to his room where he gathered all his hoodies and comfy clothes and laid them out over his bed. "Pick something, pick something that you want to wear. Everything is freshly washed so don't worry", he said as he stood by the bed.

Hinata picked the biggest jumper with a green baby dinosaur on it. "I like this one Tsuki", Hinata said as he put it on and smelled the fresh fabric cleaner on the sleeves. "I didn't think what Yams said was true about you liking dinosaurs ".

Tsukishima blushed just a little bit. Did he just call me Tsuki?, usually I don't let anyone do that, only Yams. He saw as Hinata began to remove his pants and he freaked out.

"WOAH!, WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR PANTS OF DUMBASS?!".

"It's okay Tsuki, I have shorts on", he said as he lifted the jumper to reveal his tight, small shorts.

><><><

After changing and making some food, Tsuki texted the group chat:

SaltShaker: Hey Guys, Hinata is at my house. *He sends a picture of Hinata eating*

Sugamama: Aww, that's cute

Milkman: W-WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?!

SaltShaker: Well you should know, King. Or should i call you cheater from now on?

Simp #1: W-What.....?

Simp #2: TEA?

Sugamama: KAGEYAMA, YOU CHEATED?!

Milkman went offline

Sugamama went offline

SaltShaker: serves him right

Everyone but Suga and Kags: definitely

Everyone went offline 

><><><

This was about as much as i could do right now...this took 3 days, its really pathetic ÓvÓ