They Don't Know About Us

Today was my first day at my new job. My best friend Lily hooked me up big time, her father worked in the music industry and he helped land me this job. I was hired as an assisted stage manager for the One Direction concert world tour.I would be making a lot of money, and I really needed this job.

I arrived at the airport with my luggage in hand getting ready to leave England to go to Chicago with the entire crew. As soon as I got there Paul immediately made his way towards me and told me the plans for the next couple of weeks. I nodded and took notes, I could not mess this up. I needed them to know I was serious and ready to work. I boarded the plane and sat alongside some crew members Kaity and Jake, they were giving me advice and tips on how the show works and what exactly I was going to be doing. I was listening intently to them when suddenly someone yelled my name. I turned and saw Paul he was motioning his hands for me to go talk to him. I got up from my seat and rushed over to Paul. "I want to introduce you to the boys" he told me and walked me into the first class seating area. I walked in and the boys were standing there waiting for me.

"Hello!" they all screamed at me. I was a little frightened by it but I laughed it off. "Boys" Paul said with a stern voice, "this is (Y/N) she will be my assistant stage manager for the tour. She will be my right hand woman, if I'm ever to busy or can't be there she is the person you will go to. I will leave her in charge of you from time to time so I can handle security. So you boys have to listen to her and follow her instructions. Do you boys understand?" They all rolled their eyes and nodded their heads, "Yes Paul" they all said together. "Now introduce yourselves to (Y/N) and you can go back to sleep until we land in Chicago ok?" The boys introduced themselves to me and I easily remembered all of their faces and names in those few minutes that I chatted with them. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn were all very polite boys, well except Zayn for some odd reason I didn't like him. He just seemed so rude and full of himself. But I had to keep these thoughts to myself this was a job of a lifetime and I couldn't let one person ruin it for me.

It was a long flight and I hardly slept, but we finally got off the plane and grabbed our luggage. I was looking all over for my suitcase in the baggage area, but I couldn't find it. I was frantic and I began to panic. I heard giggles and laughter and turned around and saw the Zayn opening my luggage and taking out my clothes while the other boys watched and laughed. I ran over there and snatched it away from him and stormed out pissed. This was going to be a long tour. I was already starting to dislike Zayn. I hope I could make it throught this tour without any confrontations, which was going to be hard considering my temper problems.

(if u like this tell me and i'll immediately upload i also take requests and plz vote ;) )